Reviews for The Truth Is Here!
drwhosgothgirl chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Lmao Barney! hahahaha would not surprise me! Glad you like the line :)
drwhosgothgirl chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
“Okay, Buddy, there is a fine line between hobby and obsession, you jumped on that line, spat on it and ran giggling insanely!” OMG i love this line I need to pee with laughter i really do. So funny this is like something me and my friends would write. LOL cannot stop laughing hehehe!
drwhosgothgirl chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I fell of my chair laughing seriously i need a wee. OMG, so true about the sun flower seeds it must of cost Chris Carter like $800 in sunflower seeds bear in mind that they cost like 25cents dunno how much that is i'm English lol. Well wow fantastic i'm gonna be reading all night WOW. I love the dramatic irony it's great!
drwhosgothgirl chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Lmao Kryceks hot too, but he does have stupid hair :).

I've been wiping my eyes in fits i love this story so much please joint write with me sometime you're ace!
Rach chapter 15 . 5/16/2005
HI!. I was bored so I thought I'll read this again and it still made me laugh espically when everyone kept moaning about me. can't blame them I sure embrassed them.

anyway I was wondering if you are planning to do a sequel of this one day?. anyway it's late and I think I should get off the computer since I'm going to Spain tomorow. (hopefully my spelling has improved somewhat since the last I've reviewed)

see ya
Em-958 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
You are the most funniest writer I every "met"!

You have no idea! :D I just love this story, defently my favorite.

It's helirious!

(Oh, forgive my english and gramamr, I'm from sweden ;))

/Emma
jamhoot chapter 15 . 7/3/2004
I loved this fic from start to finish. It was hilarious at many points, and you, Nic, was the perfect talk-show host. Ever considered trying out for a real position? Looking forward to a sequel, if any. I'm lovin' it!
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Damn! That was funny as Hell! It would've been really funny if you had told RP about it. Can you imagine what he would do! Anyway it was really funny and crazy.
Mei Zhen chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
LOL! So funny! :)
Rach chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
you're welcome I liked the way it ended with you falling asleep in english. but I still can't belive it has finnaly ended.
oh well I hope you have another one planned it doesn't have to be about the x files it could be touched by an angel law and order but a really good could be CSI.
anyway that's enough of me yapping on and time for me to say it is a very very great fan fic and I had a great time reading
keep up the good work
see ya
REMUS IS DODGY chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
Whoo! Whipped cream! That was a fun story! I thought it was quite clever how you made it all a dream. Very lovely!
Gem6 chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
Wow! What a fantastic ending chapter!
Gem x
DDstalker chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
YAY! You used my idea! And turned it into an awesome PART IN THE STORY! I LOVE IT! NO YOU ENDED IT TOO SOON! DIE! j/k
*cough die cough DIE cough* Must be getting that flu bug *cough your cough going cough do! cough* Yeah that must be it...*Cough run cough and cough hide cough* Well g2g!
DDstalker
(Three words: FBI's Most Wanted)
daydr3am3r chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
no, don't stop! this story is too good to be over already! *sniffle* i loved this story, it was so funny!
CharmingStar chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
ok i liked the ending and it was very funny and u did what u wanted to do to chris carter after ranting bout season nines ending to me for bout a month but did u ave to use my full name couldnt ave just left it as alex... anyway great story and if that happens actually in english i will laugh my arse off... great story like always.