Reviews for Nothing Lasts Forever
BlackRose666666 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
so so sad i love it
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Really liked the end part with Kohaku. good job
SangoXMiroku chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
So good...but so sad.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Awh. It was so sad and cute at the same time! Great job!
kittenkisses2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
that was totaly asome you should write more my email is
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
The ending was perfect! Great job.
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aw, this made me cry. it twas sad! i loved it. it just teaches you that not everything turns out the way you want it to, but it always turns out right.

KKL
Clysta chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I give you props. You're the first person I've read to mix Christianity and anime/manga together. It turned out cool; orginal.*raise a 'solid' fist of encouragement* I also thought is was cool how you included Kohaku. Nobody really talks about him and for you to write a section with him conversing his niece was sweet. To add to the cuteness were the children. How adorable where they?(rhetorical question)
Little Flea chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
aw...u heartless creep! u made me use up all my tissues!
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
wow

ah

*runs into door unconsious*
origamikungfu chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
so sad, but not depressing. Twas beautiful.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You know, when I was reading this thing halfway through, it struck me as so odd...because everything pointed to a happy ending and the family, and so forth...the only thing I thought you could have done different was change the story rating. It kinda gives the story away before we even get to hear it...and I kinda wish I didn't see the whole "Tragedy/Angst" thing at the top before I started reading...because I really felt like I was going for a joy ride...until the end. Anyway, plushfruits to you for this one. This one is an excellent one-shot!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
KAWAII OR WHAT!

this as so sweet!

fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
omg thats so sad, tears welled up in my eyes.. and now their flowing

wow you're a very talented author
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
oh! Soo cute and sad. I wanted t o cry the first time i read this. You are very creative maybe one day you will become a great writer keep on writen'!