Reviews for An Inuyasha Poem
Shippo'sKitsune chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Aw that poem was truly amazing, as such a great poet. Good luck with your gift for writing
Ruu-chan chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
YAY! You took my advice! Thank you so much! I love it so much! And you know what? Do the Kikyou poem. I think it'd be interesting to see both sides of the situation. Again, I love your poems! They're the greatest! _ *hugs katergator* Please update soon! Peace out, minna-san! ~*~ Ruu-chan
Litoasngyrl chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
hey, yur poem is so good! i realli lik tis 1, so r u gonna do 1 4m kikyo's P.O.V? i'll b realli happi if u would, i noe it'll b realli good lik yur other 2! keep writin more poems!
Litoasngyrl chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
yur poem is good! wow! u r realli good! where did u get yur inspiration 4m? keep writin more poems!
Ruu-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Ahh! You posted a new poem! Yay *hugs katergator* I love it so much! This is definitely going on my faves! _ And what did you mean it's not one of your best? My Kami, it's awesome! I love it ever so much! It'd be so good if you did a poem from Kagome's perspective. That would really make me smile wide _ But anywhos, I updated the last chapter of Chapter 6 *whew* took me a while to write too :P (damn typos!) So yea, check it out whenever you can. Let me know when you're going to write a new fic, would you? Please? :3..(
lovelykagome-wisher1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Your Poem is SO COL! I LOVE IT! I think it is so creative and well-written(stares in awe)

AWESOME!

Write more!

the only thing I would change would be the flow of the poem towards the end, otherwise, It's GGREAT!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2