Reviews for Taboo
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
My God. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this story before on one of the other installments, but honestly, I can't help myself. I must've read this whole collection of fics at least a dozen times by now. It's my go-to fic whenever I'm in the mood for something sticky sweet yet sad [À la Brokeback Mountain, haha], as I often am. I think this piece in particular is likely my favourite of all of them. Just the imagery you've provided here, of them in Hyde's smokey room, curled up and kissing, trying to keep warm, the record skipping, the cold floor. I can visualize it so perfectly, it's honestly like watching an actual episode of the show. And the heartbreaking end, even more-so now after having read it multiple times. Hyde's 'I love you', and Eric's very realistic fears. JESUS. I could ramble on forever about it, but basically, this story is flawless.
Allan93 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Having read all of the 'Chronicles' a few times, I must say this one is my favorite! I love it!
Tosa chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
This story - and the others in its series - is a mile above the rest. Instead of making it seem like fanfiction, with unrealistic situations and everyone accepting their relationship, you made it seem very, very real. This story was so wonderful, and I almost burst into tears there at the end. Really, this was amazing.
ClockworkScales chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Again, brilliant! Very sweet. )
Shay chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Fuckin A. Best 70s show slash I've ever read.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Oh yes, brilliant...And sad...
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
sad, but so brilliant
chris chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
"inside of that moment, i never let go"

i have read some remarkable works in my time. that one line made this an all-time favourite. of course that doesn't diminish the beauty of the rest of this project. i'm babbling now. basically what i'm saying is - kudos ;)
hidden-in-the-pictures chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
I have to tell you this story really made me cry, i have read it maybe 6-9 times. i love you whole, Cronicles of the Rebel Alliance. Your the reason i got into, and started writing fanfic, you rock.
Kc Rose chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Beautifully written, i really loved it!
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
...Dude, seriously, I'm near tears here. Your stories are so damn awesome! All those heart-wrenching moments, the suspense, the beautiful! You should have seen the look on my sister's face when I read the first "I love you." She thought I'd gone bloody mad! I was spinning around in my chair squealing like a four-year old, blushing and doing stuff so unlike me. _ That's how much your writing rocks, dude.

I can't wait to read more, I'm nearly fainting as it is..._
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
That...That, was soo, awesome! -_- You write the most beautiful romance scence! really you do! And Oh so many things happened in this chapter! I'll never have time to comment on them all! All I know is that I feel as light as a feather and I'm blushing like a maniac, this chapter was just so...wonderful. You should really be proud of yourself, truly, you should. _
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Whoopee! _ Yes, It's me again.

This story has more chapters, yay! I shall read them too, aver a quick review.

This story is progressing so wonderfully! I doubt I shall be able to unstick my eyeballs from the screen until I've read it all. _ A truly captivating story, now, to move along to the next chapter...
Ladywilde chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
That was beautiful - really and so friggin sad - I really loved this - finally some honest to god romantic slash - awesome!
Vivian-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/6/2005 was so perfect and then you...ugh! That was so sad! You mean peson! You got us all emotionaly atached and hopeful and then that! Uh. I'm crushed. This isn't a flame it was a great story until the sad ending. I nearly cried!