Reviews for The Past is But a Prologue
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You must update, you must continue. You must.
Carla-p chapter 9 . 2/18/2004
This chapter was actually quite funny - I know you were probably going for drama but it just struck me as funny. i can't wait for more and I hope that you can update soon.
Carla-p chapter 8 . 2/18/2004
Uh oh, seems like troubles coming their way lol.
Carla-p chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
The description in this chapter was really good - and I enjoyed reading it. ;)
Carla-p chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Aww poor Remy - but yay that Rogue showed her caring for him. I like it loads, it is very cool.
Carla-p chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
Heh I liked the kiss - yay. Poor Remy but it is fun to torture him so. ;)
Carla-p chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
I enjoyed the first chapter and the second chapter was really good too and I enjoyed it. Good writing.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
O-kay. Much laughter.
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
tee hee hee! wow, this just made me crack up. how amusing! glad an update finally popped up. keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack!
Silverfyshxin chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
O, cliffie. Good chapter
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
So good! I especially love the Piotr/Russian moment! I really want to see where this is heading, especially what you're going to do with Illyana. Did you hear that Evo was cancelled? *cries* No more new episodes! Wah! Oh well, at least we still have fanfiction! LOL, Update soon, MP3
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
O. Bump-bump-BAH! Kurt's going to go balistik. How fun.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
yay, an update! more cool beans, as usual. aww, he returned illyana? how nice! but hey, that's not the important part. the important thing is yay for romy! that's the ticket, right there. ESPECIALLY with kurt interrupting them! ooh, i can't wait for the rest of his reaction, i just love him being all overprotective! so, keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack! huzzah.
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
Yay! This was an almost Piotr-centric chapter! This was really great, I love Illyana and the relationship she has with her brother. Hopefully, there will be more of that relationship. LOL, I love him! LOL, MP3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »