Reviews for Cold
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awww... :'( no comment... Other than I refuse to believe it... Too sad.
yay chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
...that was really, really depressing. But still lovely.
secondaryonly chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
:'[

How sad...

but the story was beautifully written.
sammiepie chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
omg! no! how could you do that? i reely loved it though u should make a prequel to it.

"she had vanished, and with her Draco's last hope of redemption."

I love that line. it reely jumps out at me.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Bugger...a bit...how do i say this...EVIL...how can u let draco do this...u are far too realistic...but its good work nonetheless.
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
THAT WAZZ SO SAD!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
not done baking chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Interesting take, I wish there was a little more of Draco's thoughts in this.
ILoveMyDraco chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Geez! Still sad! *sigh*

Well, it seems somewhat implausible, but still, very poetic and well-written.

I applaud/salute you.

*~*ILoveMyDraco*~*
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
NO! That was much more depressing than the other one.
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Painful and really sad, but I love the way you write them.

I love Draco and Hermione as a couple cause they can be put in so many differnt cincunstances and situations.

You are an amazing writer and write brilliant stories. You show their emotions so well,Im more amazed by the minute. You are definietly going to my favorite authors list
thisaccountisbasicallydefunct chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
You write so meaningful story, but so sad ones.
mei-san chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
aw! So sad! Well bittersweet really. I liked the cold metaphor. And the word 'Cor'. lol.

oxoxoxoxo

mei
Taintless chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Oh, bitter sweet! Again, a marvelous display of your writing talent! Brillant!
pensive puddles chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Wow. That was good. That would make an excellent one shot, but I wonder what you could do to continue it and all. I really like this! It was simple to understand the pain and regret and everything. How great can you get? _
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was a chillingly painful story. It was utter tragedy and *shakes head* I really really don't know what to say. The story was extremely emotive and their impasse, only to be resolved by Hermione's death, evoked a terrible sense of loss, and the senselessness of war. That our lovers were on the opposing side, that they fought with futility, that Draco's belief is stronger than the hope of love... *sniff*

Excellently written, Jade!