Reviews for History Lessons: The Second Age
Al chapter 24 . 3/30
I know you wrote this years ago, but I am only just enjoying it now. One thing that bothers me is Cook not having a name! Poor fellow. I still have four chapters to go, so I can hope.
quarterhorseranch chapter 28 . 3/23/2016
Celebrian is SHAMELESS! XD I love it!

Now I must read everything else by you. Danged if I don't have a bazillion other things on my LOTR fic list though. XD We'll see how I organize things. In any case, I shall be back!
quarterhorseranch chapter 27 . 3/20/2016
"for I find a certain contentment in holding a sleeping child."

Can I tell you're an Elrond fangirl? Ohhhh yeah I can. ;D

Fifteen hundred years! WOW!
quarterhorseranch chapter 26 . 3/20/2016
:3333333333

I just love this story so much, THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing it!
quarterhorseranch chapter 25 . 3/20/2016
"and laughter could be heard coming from the general vicinity of where Glorfindel was."

X) That's so perfect.
quarterhorseranch chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
GLOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYY! X)
quarterhorseranch chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
Reading this amaaaazing story is both good and bad for me, because it both satisfies and doesn't satisfy my obsession for Glorfindel...the more you give me of him the more I NEEEEED! XD

I also really love your Celebrian. :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
ROFLOL! Those two!
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
SQUEEEEE! I never get tired of Glorfindel!

I am enjoying this muchly! :D
ladygris chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
As with any story I enjoy, I read the reviews. And I noticed a previous guest review commenting on how irritated they were with Elrond's decision concerning Celebrían. Just thought I'd add my two cents for those who read thsee reviews.

Just recently, I found myself, as a mother, in a modern situation uncannily similar to that of Elrond and Celebrían. My daughter had been in a severe accident, and, for various reasons, we were delayed in seeing her. I understand both Elrond and Celebrían in this scene. The desperation of a mother mingled with the absolute iron control a father had over his own emotions rang true. In those moments, decisions are made that are both right and wrong, emotions are out of control, and someone has to be the voice of reason even if it seems callous or cruel. This is what happened in the story.

Now, all that's left is to address lingering issues, like Arwen running away and the frustration of healing.
rivendellelve chapter 28 . 1/4/2015
I absolutely love this story :D
chisscientist chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
This war is hard to write, and hard to figure out. I've done a tiny bit in this area, too, so I sympathize. Celebrimbor is a tragic figure and I find his story strongly affects me.
Katheryn16 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I f I were Lady Celebrian I would be Praying that the Eldar would help Elladan, Elrohir, And Arwen
paige batty chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I think that something might happen to arwens mother. I do not know it is just a guess
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Giving up on this one now. Never thought anyone could make me hate Elrond... If I were Celebrian I would have killed him . And I Arwen is unbearable. But her being so spoilt does explain why she lacked the courage to face the consequences of her choice at the end.