Reviews for Choosing Evil
HgwrtsTchr chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
love. want. more!
raspberry-rave chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is one of the most out there D/G's because - horror of horrors! - Ginny is the one that gets her views challenged/changed. I like that you make us see that it doesn't always have to be Draco who changes, and while it's still very, VERY sad (at least for me - evil Ginny *sob*), it's presented in a really believable light. We can see how Ginny makes up her mind and it's LOGICAL. I love the way you can turn anything into canon. You're like our very own D/G canon. *grins*
Faile6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Simple and unconvincing.
yomoedmb chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is like the third time I've read this story and it still moves me. It makes sense and so what if it's AU and OOC all of us D/G fans always knew they weren't really going to get together in the books even though we hoped for it dearly. This is a story about someone not believing everything that is set up for them and changing. As I see it not only did Ginny change in this story Draco did too, and the title is ironic not true in my opinion. She didn't

choose evil she chose her own ideas and opinions. I love all of your stories amazing writer though.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
*reviews where it will most count today*

Hiya... my name is Jessica. You may not know me, but I just want to tell you how much I enjoy this story. I think that although it is AU it proposes something unique to the fandom at large. Perhaps you're new to the ship... but you carried them off quite nicely. I particularly loved Draco as the head of a mass movement... to protect the Wizarding world for his children.

I enjoyed it and will reread it often. Thank you. ;)
Hunter James chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
There's no depth here. Neither character seems to have a genuine personality (the discussion between Hermione and Ginny shows Ginny to be extremely naive and ignorant) and there's poor development of their characters. The reasons given for Ginny's conversion, such as it is, are pretty weak. Draco's idea about approaching the government as a power is unrealistic, and without any diplays of power how would these two be well thought of? Why would Death Eaters accept Draco as their leader? Why would they accept Ginny Weasley rather than simply killing her?

If this is Alternate Universe it needs to be developed as such, with Draco being shown as decisive and intelligent, not the spineless and rather pathetic momma's boy he is in the book. There needs to be a reason these two hook up (and I'm afraid the emphasis generally put on these two leads me to blieve most support the ship for superficial reasons) considering the bad blood between them (that had little to do with their houses).

Ginny's willing to accept the consequences of her actions? She's willing to risk Azkaban or The Kiss? Not to sound rude, but mostly it's: Draco is a condescending hypcorite and that makes Ginny horny so they have lots of sex.

Putting Draco with a girl who spent most of her life as a "blood traitor" in a family of known "muggle lovers" who's friend is muggle-born, another half blood, needs to have a clear path. It's not vague enough for a drabble and it's too short for story but it's too long and messy for a one-shot. May I suggest expanding on this? It's an interesting idea it's just not one that can be done easily.
Lara chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Poorly developed. This is AU and OOC which rarely work as one shots. I swear to god, half the time people have Ginny go bad and end up with Draco simply because she's a redheaded pureblood who'd look good with Draco. Nevermind that neither seems to be particularly intelligent and Draco is lacking anything approaching nerve.

I read AU's and OOC's but *developed* ones.
CoffeeStainz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
ah! GINNY? goes from good and innocent in begining to evil queen the next... weird, but awesome story!
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Okay, so after sitting across the room from my laptop with my European History textbook on my lap, I finally gave in and read this story. I've read it before on Draco/Ginny dot com, and I am pleased to say that I enjoy it immensely every time I read it.

The whole story is just sexy in general. I love the idea of Draco/Gin leading people like that. I love it. It's different, yet somewhat realistic without being dreadfully boring and all conversation (like some realistic DG tends to be.) You present some really cool ideas here. Great job.
Nickitjuh chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love this! I absolutly love stories in which Draco and Ginny are evil, but still together. I actually wrote one myself...But anyways, could you please write a sequel? Your story is brilliant, and it absolutly needs one!

Love,

Nicki
Humph chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
uh...
Incarnadine chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hmm good twist. I didn't see any way that you could get Ginny to become a Death Eater. I liked this story. It managed to reconcile canon Draco's love of power and influence with my own personal ideal of him as a person who has potential to be redeemed. Although his idea is quite ambitious, and a little patronising towards Muggles.

Ali

Btw if you like Ginny/Draco I wonder if you wouldn't mind looking over my story Hold On? It was through one of the reviewers on it that I found your work. Thanks!
rainbow fuzzlez chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I've got goosebumps, that happens rarely, you are an excellant writter, I am humbled, why don't you have more reviews? This is excellant!
wOoT chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This story NEEDS a sequel.
Parariillusion chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Nice. I keep wondering whether or not what Draco and Ginny do is right or wrong. This story is so convincing! This goes on my favorite stories list, and you go on my favorite author list!