Reviews for The Smallville Cabinet
anon chapter 20 . 11/3/2007
This is really cute. I love how you've worked the DC universe into the American government. Nice work.
butterflybrain chapter 20 . 6/28/2006
Love this fic. Just love it.
Abby Ebon chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
*Laughter is heard* Nic-ce *more laughter* Fic! *yet more laughter then a screech as the sound of falling chair is heard* I'm okay! *giggles* I love it cats ruling the White House - AKA- Bright Green Glowing House- through Lex- adorable!
ellennar chapter 20 . 2/21/2006
I don't think my moniter & keyboard will ever be the same thank you for a delightful evening!
Smallville is fun chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
This is hilarious! Also, it was a really orginal and interesting idea to have the cast of Smallville run the country.
The Die Hard chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
YES! A perfect set-up, perfectly logical. You did get one thing wrong, though. It should be Capitalized: Cats That Claw. / Poor little girl kitties, having to get all that nasty Vogler blood out from under their tiny little (carefully sharpened) claws. ):-) And just imagine what Martha is going to say if she ever sees that mean old man trying to kick one of the precious little kittens. Vogler has just made a worse enemy than any Luthor could ever be.
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
Yay for Hugh Laurie, this being continued and House's snarkiness. That was so funny. I loved the reason why Lex appointed House his Epidemology Advisor. More please. Giggle.
The Die Hard chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
HAH! Yep. Although you should have gone into more detail about Allie stealing his credit cards, and Tissy knocking over the scotch. And add the note that this is an official video in the President's Archives, marked, for security reasons, One of Clueless' Good Ideas. / I would pay for a video clip of MR giggling...
Crazy Danae chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
Nice! Clark isn't quite so oblivious to realize that the Furies tormenting Lionel would be the perfect ice breaker! It's perfect!
LastScorpion chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
OMG! This is HILARIOUS! I love it so much! Thanks for writing it and putting it up!
Renee6061 chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
Much needed uplift after Thursday! From now on, "SV" exists for me only in fanfic - and fanfics where Jonathan is alive and well take priority. Well done.
Rebel Goddess chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
Oh, that was hysterical. My favourite bit was her shedding a few more gray hairs in the brush every day. Wonderful chapter. More please. My ribs hurt from laughing now.
butterflybrain chapter 18 . 1/23/2006
Wo, update! Brilliant, as ever.
LastScorpion chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
LOL! That's perfect! I especially loved "your mansion was the bunny slope of the breaking and entering world."
Crazy Danae chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I've really enjoyed this scenario!