Reviews for Zaigou
Moonlight's Shadow chapter 30 . 3/11/2004
Noo... is this the end? Update plz?
The Dark Necromancer chapter 30 . 2/27/2004
Damn good story very interesting to see itachi in this light! Keep writing!
Gunshin chapter 30 . 1/30/2004
...IM me. FeriorOtaku6, and use my E-mail for MSN. This fanfic was horrifyingly good. Though I don't believe Itachi is a rapist, nor do I believe he's the type to run towards physical pleasure...as...he did...But..It works out well...Er...Not really, but it was...Logical. Spew. You scared me.
esachasa chapter 30 . 1/25/2004
More Damnit, More! *a good little Naruto otaku* I liked your story! Can i call you mommy? Ok i will. But anyways.. i would like to lay down the rules... ITACHI IS MINE! *drools over him*
[Itachi] Uhm.. Esa... Your drooling on me again. this is the third time today!
[Esachasa] *latches onto itachi* Mine! Mine! Mine!
[Itachi] GET OFF ME! *trys to push Esa off*
[Esachasa] Mine! *drool* MIne! *drool* MIne!
[Itachi] *sprays anti-esa* DOwn girl! DOWN!
Bana the Random chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
god this is long
i admire ur pesiverance
how you spell that? jeez
KawaiiKenshin chapter 30 . 1/13/2004
OMG! Itachi is being evil! *kicks Itachi* I like you, but STOP HURTING TORA! *sniffs* I hope Tora will be okay... T.T
Izzy chapter 30 . 1/12/2004
OMG how cruel.
is this part of the illusion or after?
KawaiiKenshin chapter 29 . 1/7/2004
Itachi is so mean to Tora! Poor Tora... *sniff*
izzy chapter 29 . 1/7/2004
bad itachi making her go through that illusion. good chapter. i almost thought he was gonna force himself on her XD update soon!
izzy chapter 28 . 1/7/2004
ooh oroshimaru is back XD ahh and poor tora does she even admits that she enjoyed it?
KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Interesting...
nikki chapter 29 . 1/6/2004
another great chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2004
Orichimaru huh...
Nikki chapter 28 . 1/5/2004
I absolutly love this story! it is the best on ffnet in my opinion. Most OC characters are perfect and annoying but tora is weak but strong at the same time. I love how you made her itachi's slave, doll thing. I don't see master slave stories often. They are always fun to read! The sex in this story is very exciting. and the two have very good chemistry. I love it. even though itachi's really scary he is also really sexy. Keep up the good work.
one-winged chapter 28 . 1/2/2004
to lazy to login, sorry. well, hasn't it been a while? sorry, I've had a lot in my mind recently and been pretty busy with school work and all, if you're interested. But, about you're story, I still think you are improving with every chapter.
It would be quite pleasant (at least to me) surprise if tora accepted orochimarus offer. And wouldn't it be at least reasonable to tora after everything that happened? Itachi is quite strange in your story, but you've at least kept his evilness the way it is. I would make some changes to him, though, 'cause he is slipping out of character. His need of tora is strange because I've never thought he is that weak in mind.
You made them have sex! Even though I warned you so many times not to do it...-_-. But I'm pretty oldfashioned, so maybe it amused your other readers more than me. Ain't I stupid, always complaining about the same thing?
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »