Reviews for A Flower Without A Name
Calvarygirl15 chapter 20 . 11/25/2009
Really good. Please contiue your neat story.
Mischief in Mink chapter 20 . 6/4/2006
Aww Karania...this story is exciting! I can feel that Archie really loves Sakura! I hope you update soon. Please continue this story, Miss! This is great! I love the way Archie treated Sakura as his daughter...that's so sweet...I hope I can have a daddy like Archie! Sakura is a sweet and cute girl too! She's as sweet as her name! I love her name, 'Sakura O'Hara'...that's a cute name for a girl! This story is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Mischief in Mink chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
This is really exciting! Everyone in Team Aqua seemed take good care of her. Hmm...I really hope that Sakura would have a sweet ending, she had enough sad stories in her life...keep writing, Miss! I'm waiting for chapter 21!_
Lucky-Racer chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
Wow, lots of people take her by the hand and lead her places. Like an owner leading a dog somewhere. Its like they don't think she's capable of moving on her own. XD

Anyway, so far so good. I'll be reading more now :)
Lucky-Racer chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
An interesting idea! You reviewed on every one of my chapters, so I decided to look at some of your stories to look at your point of view. This story is a very original concept... :D

Ah well, I seem to be out of time for tonight, but fear not! I will be on tomorrow, and reading more :)
soenergetic chapter 20 . 10/7/2005
hello i'm glad you started writing the story again it's really good!does this story include ss(sakura and syaoran) moments?hopfully they meet soon..i didnt read it for so long i for got if they even met..lol"maybe i should read it again...please continue this fantastic x over fanfiction!ja ne! :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
What kind of mother would sell her own daughter to Maxie?
Shinies are forever chapter 20 . 10/5/2005
O.o;;...no freakin way she's getting better so quickly..from what you described the illnes sounded very serious, but after like a couple of weeks she's up and running? and the story is being drawn out a lot, making it kinda boring to read.
Shinies are forever chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Okey, there is no way people are going to like and trust Sakura this fast..It's not in Human nature to be extrodnairily nice to strangers...Team Aqua members shouldnt be THAT nice to her...She was from Team Magma after all.
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 20 . 10/4/2005
Yeah, I did see that fic "Nameless Girl". So that's why I couldn't find it on my favourites! Thanks for tellin' us. Anyway, I like this fic much better, Sakura is so loved! _ Me, I have never had a father's love before, so reading this fic makes me feel so sad and a little jealous. My dad had never bothered to be a real dad to me anyway... Um, sorry, I'm a little sad at the moment. Anyway update soon! I'll be waiting!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Keep up the good work.
SpellCaster410 chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
This is an awsome fanfic. But for some of the charicters can u put a discripton.
Staarbit chapter 20 . 10/3/2005
Yay! You finally updated! _
Zippi too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Nice. Your grammer is a little off and why didn't the girl's parents put her in an adoption agency and give up the parental rights for her.
Typhlogirl chapter 19 . 7/16/2005
Typhlogirl: Hm...interesting. Gotta feel sorry for dat girl...raised by Archie (jokes!).

Micheal the Typhlosion: I'm being raised by you and no one feels sorry for me.

Typhlogirl: -_- Oh do shut up Micheal. No one cares. Okay, well rounded critique time. Yes..I like this story. One problem. When Maxie has her as a slave, he is FAR too nice. Always holding her hand and stuff. Big no no. If she is a true slave, she should be treated like something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe. Not like a family member.

Another thing. I don't really see why TM would care if she escaped. I wouldn't. But that's just me. Oh, and when she is a member of Team Aqua, if you want a bit of realism, it should be impossible for the entire Team to like her. She would pick up enemies, what being an ex Magma person. Others, like the Admins, would be jealous of all the attention Archie gave her. Others would be angry that she brought Team Magma's wrath upon them.

Ya see? Geez I write to much.

Micheal the Typhlosion: Damn right. OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW THE STORY TOO!

Typhlogirl: _ By da way, I wouldn't mind being Maxie's slave. HAHAHA! *is shot*