Reviews for Da'tou's Story (11-05-12 NOT DEAD YET!)
Ryle Culler chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Cute but gorey! I still loved it thought! Very well writen and I can't wait to read more of your other stories!
Slytherson chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
please update soon!
dog youkai jane chapter 20 . 4/30/2008
Oh my god, I feel so bad for her. I would have torn him to shreds! Starting with his fingers...hehe...
etokar1yahoo.com chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
Please continue writing.
DasGrauen chapter 19 . 12/29/2007
Great story! I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
Dark vengeance chapter 19 . 12/18/2007
Must've hurt getting an shotgun blown off in the chest
Golden Wind chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
Just when things are finally looking up, she gets a shot gun to the chest. Hopefully she'll be able to finish of Mayara without the other Predators having to step in; including the rest of her family. I very much doubt her mother would disown her, mothers love their babies, no matter what they do. :D Here's hoping everything turns out somewhat happily. Greaty work, can't wait for the next chapter!
Soulblighter chapter 18 . 8/11/2006
I like the story so far. Please continue story.
LittleCountryDragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
O.k. I've read the fic before and... wow... it's... hot and... cool... Lots of emotin and stuff like that, fightin' and junk, just the right amount, not too little not too much. Perfect. UPDATE REALLY SOON! PLEASE! ( big ole puppy-dog eyes)
Dark yautja huntress chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hey I love this story infact this is what inspired me to start reading and writing fanfics, I read it a while ago and loved it question when will u do chapter 19 I wanna knoew what happens so bad
Golden Wind chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Dude! Da'tou still kicks ass! I could just see the look on Kartk's face when he got that hook to the face! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he catch the two of them in there...ahem...birthday suits? Even that would have given Kartk wide eyes!

Apart from that, this chapter was awesome! Sly devil is right! But how is there relationship gonn progress if there is so many restrictions. And waht about the village? Aren't the rest of her family looking for Da'tou? I know I would. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Draguna Doragon chapter 18 . 11/11/2005
wow, excellent chapter, though i read the 18'th version through the link on your profile, all is still good!

i know you took some time to get this chapter out, but still, good for you!

i can't wait for the next one.

from

Draguna
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
wow, good story, hope to read more soon...
EverAfter-01 chapter 17 . 7/20/2005
shitty dude! when you updating?
Draguna Doragon chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
excelent story! i love that last chapters too, all of them really. please update soon!

from

Draguna and you rnew reader

update soon!