Reviews for Meditation
SzaharaTheSame chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Flame you? Mhh... roasted fanfiction writer, yummy! Oh, NO! No flames! I liked this one, because I like fics that have a question-answer pattern and I like the guy, no matter how much of a cold-fish he is. So, well done!:D
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I can definitely see Aoshi doing that. This story has such a beautiful rhythm to it; I wish I could do that!

OK, same question as all the others-who is the women at the end? (I'm hoping its Misao-chan; I do think she is his only salvation. I know that's weird, but I think it's true. In the manga, they go a lot deeper into that when he 't want to give any spoilers.
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
It's very...different! even so, it's very good, this is something you won't see everyday _
Misao Mei Mei chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
wow...questioning relentlessly indeed. and Aoshi still has no answers...great work, you really got into his head...something that I'm trying to do...and I'm guessing 'her' is Misao.
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Relentlessly indeed. I really liked the rhythm of this. I also liked the evolution of his thoughts, how his answers were revised when the same questions were asked again and again. Interesting fic!
damselindistress2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I am speechless. This is simply great! i actually read this before but now tha ti read it again i decided you deserved a nice review for your hard work. _ I tend to question myself alot sometimes and jsut end up looking like Himura... _ ...confused! hahaha, well i'll go away now. keep up the good work!
GhostfaceScylla chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
i loved it! the fact that you can see a whole other story based solely on his thoughts is such a cool idea.
to me, the most gripping lines are when he talks about the honor of japan being gone... those lines struck me down for some reason, they make you step back and take a look. in fact, they make you consider the entire RK storyline shown in the anime and mange through the light of a dying japan, which i have never done before.
awesome, again, but other than that:
you've left me hanging with "when the cherry blossoms fall", and i NEED another chapter.
*gets down on knees*
Please, think of it as a holiday present to me, please update!
hope to see more from you soon,
ayanamiyuy chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
hey i like your fic. it is so in character.

is the woman in the end is megumi? well, i love them together!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Aw...Poor Aoshi. He's in so much pain! *sniffles*
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Oh.. using our stupidity against ourselves.. you're scary...

Anyway, I love this piece, I was almost sure he was going to break! heh
T3h Toby-Chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Meep! That was truly amazing. So well written, and thought out. Everything you said there had such potency. I wish that I could make such a great fic. Everything was written just right, and so perfectly in character. Superb. Absoloutely astonishing.
EEevee chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Question yourself relentlessly O_O sounds difficult and annoying. Very well done with an interesting and easy format to follow.
Trupana chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
That was truly beautiful. It was just so elegant in a simple way. I loved how Aoshi kept avoiding the heart of the problem, but gradually he gave in to the inner voice. I also like how the questions probe deeper and deeper into his heart, like they're peeling back the layers until the true core is revealed. It was such a gorgeous fic.

I really like your streamlined style of writing. It's so minimalist, simple but elegant. I'm really trying to learn to write like that.

The woman mentioned at the end was Megumi, right? It's wonderful how he does not have all the answers to his questions about Megumi; she's a mystery to him, and he can't just simply dismiss/classify her like he does with the others. It's wonderful.

Keep up the great work. All of your fics are wonderful.

eriesalia chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
SHimizu - you are one productive fanfic writer. sheesh! :)

I do have a question about the last part . . . is the "nurse back to life" part of your other fic? Would this have taken place shortly before the Aoshi's men were killed or shortly after Jinchuu?

Anyways... glad to see an Aoshi fic. Don't feel the need to make it an Aoshi/Megumi fic you know... Aoshi himself has a lot of issues worth exploring _
Orchidaceae chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
it's neat :) okay, so who is this other woman :) that is going to drive me crazy :) let me know :)do you like aoshi/kaoru pairing :) there's not much out there, that is why i'm asking :) back the the fic, it's very interesting :) will you be following it with a sequel or no :) well, just to let you know i like it and hope to see more of you fics in the future :) good luck :)