Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It was cute, and I liked it, but I didn't consider putting it in my favorites until those last 3 lines lolz
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Poor Usopp! Just when he's been reassured that Zoro wasn't going to kill him! XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So cute! I love how Zora can be intimidating even as Luffy snuggles into him for a good nap.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved it!
The ending fitted the story perfectly.
Great job!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"Tell anyone, and I'll kill you."

"Eeep!"

lol. Great story. Very cute. Nakamaship?
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
ha ha, this was wonderful, so sweet, funny and relaxing!
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
A nice take on Usopp's thoughts just after joining the crew - because, really, Zoro is enough to make anyone nervous. And the idea of Luffy curling up in the hammock with that sleeping lion is just too cute a picture to imagine. Great job writing this and thanks for sharing it.
An Apple chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is so funny and cute~! Just when Usopp relaxed, "Tell anyone, and I'll kill you." BWAHAHAHAHA XD
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
** so good, and adorable! 3
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
dfkglmhlkghlkghlhk Zoro and Luffy sleeping together and dklfklglfhklh HOW. HOW CAN THEY BE SO CUTE O A O
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This made me happy.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwhaw, that was adorable, the especially ending... In a kind of demonic, scary kind of way.

I really can see this happening in the series! Nicely written, deserve a fav :'3
Unfortunateidiot chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
SOOOO CUTEEEE! I love it! :D
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ahaha. Poor Usopp. Very cute.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love this. The image in my head of Zoro snuggling up against Zoro was so cute, and just when Usopp relaxed, Zoro pulls the whole "Tell anyone and I'll kill you" line. HAHAHA! :) :) :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »