Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
lunarey chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This fic is great! The ending really had me laughing hard. Zoro and Luffy are so cute together XP
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Haha, Luffy Zoro nakamaship is the best! No one's really covered that people tend to see Zoro as a monster and a demon at first, but you portrayed that quite well. That last exchange was PERFECT!

"Tell anyone, and I'll kill you."

"Eeep!"

hHAHAHA!
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This just - I can't stop laughing. I'm not sure exactly *what* set me off - something around when Zoro's eyes opened - but I can't stop the giggles. This is *perfect*, and perfectly Usopp. And Zoro, too, with that one line he says, you've GOT him, and - I love.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
lol

poor ussop...
hwc chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Poor Usopp *snickers*

But oh so cute. No matter how scary Zoro acts, he's just a big softie on the inside (at least when it comes to his captain ;)).

Lovely!
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Lol! I luv this story and the couple.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you."

"Ep!"

Perfect ending!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
OMG that was so funny :)
Renn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Haha! Poor Usopp! I really love what you did though, I think you've captured him quite well!
Bara-Minamino chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
He was just an intimidating man who looked like he could murder everyone in their sleep, after all.

That line was the best! I laughed out loud, really. Thanks for the good read, there need to be more luffy/zoro fics out there, and I loved the cute scene, Usopp's amusing fear, and Zoro's threat at the end. Great last lines!
Panruru chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cute~ *squees* I wish there were more like this!
nika chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
you fried my brain.

thank you.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Haha, how cute! x3 The last two lines were my favorite because that is so like Zoro to do something like that and ruin the moment. xD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
A beautifully written story about Usopp and his uneasiness about Zoro, one of the most fearsome men on East Blue. But of course, we all know that Zoro was really a softie underneath it all. I mean, just look at Luffy and Zoro in a little cuddle up, which of course, sent me squealing in joy. The imagery of such a terrifying man as Zoro sleeping with Luffy, a picture of an innocent child, on top of him, really matched the title and helped Usopp come to realize that Zoro isn't all that scary after all.
br0kenxchains chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Loved it! You're one of the few writers on this site who can actually write such good stuff...it made me blush!

Thank-you for the fic! I really enjoyed it! :)
o4o86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007