Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
that was cute i really like the last two lines. zoro and luffy are cute. I loved who zoro juust grunted and went back two sleep.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
that is, quite simply, adorable. the funny thing is I can almost see it happening as non-yaoi, luffy being luffy...
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
How DO you do it? Your punchlines are so exact! They're perfectly positioned, thus making everything so much funnier. XD Please write more soon!
...Do Zoro and Luffy actually share a hammock? That I would LOVE to see. Heh, I'm a ZoroLuffy fan.
~firedraygon97
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
That was beautiful! please update soon.
Zoro is a total hottie!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Aww this was sweet. There's really nothing to fear about Zoro.
BluePard chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
You could've ended it 2 lines earlier, but no. Cute and amusing. Especially since I have 3 love for Usopp and all cowa- er, appropriately cautious people.
Problem: It is very hard to get into a hammock with someone without tumbling them out (if they're lighter than you) or falling on top of them (if you're lighter than they are.) Then again, the latter isn't really a problem in this case.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
*chuckle* Cute, funny, sweet!
UWkthe002 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
YAY! I love this SO Much! It's absolutely ADORABLE! . I even shared it with my family and friend! I think...it's one of my favorite ones yet. Keep up the good work! ::Thumbs up!:: .~
shiruru chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Hahaha! That was great! Fun and unique, and so well-written, you clearly edited very carefully. I hope to see more of your work here!
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Very very funny!
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
E! This fic was so adorable! XD It has me positively squee'ing. Bravo!
Sassobabe chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
This was great! The finishing line was probably the funniest. Good work!
Ichigo Morino chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This was pure cuteness. XD Luffy was beyond adorable, and the ending was just plain hillarious. *snicker* You. Write more OP stuff now! X3
JuniperMoon chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
So AWESOME! The cuteness can not be fathomed! While Luffy/Zoro is not my fav pairing you portrayed it in such a neat way! I shall add it to my favorite fic list! Go you!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6