Reviews for Yes, Master
FFA Member chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
I love the last link " "I'm a." his voice caught and his lip quivered. "I'm a whore!" I can not stop laughing, man you just made my day
Alisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
omg this is so good.
Ivy3 chapter 19 . 5/24/2006
Wow, this was a tough story to read, but I'm glad I did. I felt for Richie all through the fic and the whole psychological sessions with Sean seemed believable (kudos on bringing in a guest appearance from the show, besides Connor). The ending was fitting, although I can't imagine Richie staying on a farm for too long, being the city boy that he is.

Great job on a great story!
Psychic1515 chapter 18 . 9/16/2004
Aw heck, I'll move it up to 100 reviews - somebody's got to. Now this, this...if everybody's favorite main characters were originals of yours, it sounds to me as it would make an astonishing movie. Very good, very original, genius! It's pure genius is what it is! I swear, no one can read through this whole thing and say that they didn't feel sorry for Richie and everybody else - I'll say this once, and keep it short, sweet, and to the point: Master was a pain in the ass, he had to die, you try and mess with a member of the Clan MacLeod you will pay which apparently, Master did. *cheers and applauds* YOU'RE the next Michael A. Smith if I ever saw one. Congratulations, lady, ONE HUNDRED REVIEWS! All by people who love you and love your work! Whoo-hoo! Keep it up, and one of these days, your work will be on the best-seller's list!
blackblade2 chapter 19 . 6/2/2004
Richie forgot about his gift and I forgot there was an epilogue to this...oops! Cute chappy, especially about the dogs. Richie seems like a dog person somehow.

Loved how you took this new and different idea for a story and ran with it - you did a great job. It's sad that Sean can't fix everything, but I think that if you'd said he could, I would've said, "Yeah, right," so, way to be realistic! Now on to do more reading.
blackblade2 chapter 18 . 3/13/2004
Yay, there was more! I was wrong about it being over!
It's so sad they couldn't tell Angie the truth, though. Good chappie, even if you did get brain-dead before finishing!
Lori: nice job picking up where SC left off...hehe.
As usual, I'm supposed to be doing something else, namely packing a I'm outta here. Will read the last part some other time.
Richefic chapter 19 . 3/12/2004
Not the ending I thought you were going for, but liked the cows, liked the dogs, liked the fact that Sean wasn't able to make everything "all better" stands to reason that such things would be hard to undo. Nice to see a slightly darker, older, edge to Richie. Now on to surfer dude Richie. Speaking of which, update already!
MorganaPendragon chapter 19 . 3/9/2004
You never cease to amaze me. Is it bad that I have tears in my eyes, upon reading those last words?
Neoinean chapter 19 . 3/8/2004
867-5309... LOL! Huzzah for obscure references!
Seriously though, great job! This was definitely a new and different idea for a story, and you followed through very well with it. I liked the way it turned out. The ending seemed natural (which I'll admit, I was a little worried about at first, because of the nature of your story). Do you have anything else non-traditional planned?
John and Randy's girl chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
OMG! Sara this was great!
Soph chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
fantastic story - thanks for sharing it :)
onlyGodcanjudgeme chapter 18 . 3/7/2004
I admit it. I cried. I'm too damn emotional for my own good.
Loved the ending. :)
blackblade2 chapter 17 . 3/4/2004
Wow, good for Richie! I knew he had it in him!
So, is that the end? What are they going to do with all the other slave kids? Sean can't fix them all...
If this is the end - or even if it isn't - I just want to tell you I absolutely loved this story. The new take on Richie was great!
And I hope I'll be getting back to reading University Love soon.
Anyway, nice job! This is staying on my favorites list.
blackblade2 chapter 16 . 3/4/2004
Oh no, poor Tessa! The whole argument thing is interesting, with each one not wanting the other to get punished...I like that angle. I really hope they don't hurt Tessa...
Agent R chapter 17 . 3/3/2004
Hey, Master's dead...this I like! But surely this can't be the end of it...what happens when they get Richie home?