Reviews for One Missing Archaeologist
Joy chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Good story. So happy it wasn't a Jack and Carter romance.
aprilrose03 chapter 17 . 8/7/2008
i liked how you started putting lines in between when you switch scenes within a chapter... it confused me a couple times before ] this story was really good too, and i will def read the next one - some other time, as it is getting late and i need to sleep, but of course i had to finish the story first.

thats a good sign that you kept my attention for such a long time- 2 stories in a row! whew! keep up the good work

-april
DutchRazor chapter 17 . 1/13/2007
Nice crossover story :)
Jocelyn Towers chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Great story and plot line. Love that you put Jack and Lara together. Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of the Jack/Sam relationships, but it's nice to see different stuff. I liked that Daniel was able to get himself out of trouble, although I would have liked to have seen more of what happened to Daniel and what he thought of his predictament(sp?). Also what was up with the NID and the General being gone? How did that happen? Regardless it was a great story and I can't wait to finish your last one in the series. Jocelyn
Quick-Demon chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
I love the Jack and Lara love development. Its a welcomed change from all the Jack/Sam shippers. Perhaps you should of made Sam a teeny bit jealous *wicked grin*. And I am glad, for once, that Daniel can save himself.

Oh and the end sene where they were kissing was just perfect blackmail prank. Overall your story is entertaining, different and action orientated. I was glad you didn't go mushy.

Well other than that praise the characters were great and Original chracters were well developed and erh good kick ass adventure.

Congradulations on a job well done!
Kyra2 chapter 17 . 4/29/2004
*applauds*
Excellent ending. And I must say I'm particularly fond of the way Danny got himself out of trouble.
JOSH chapter 17 . 4/14/2004
I think you did a very excellent job on both stories and the ending was particulary very funny and special for these two in my opinion. You did a great job.
penniewise chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
I love this story. You have caught the caracthers perfectly, even though Tealc seemed a bit emotional. Now I'm off to read your other stories.
"Bep bep richie"
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 17 . 2/12/2004
OOh, great fic!
I loved the ending with 'mischevious' Teal'c! :D
Well done and Thank You! :D
jnp chapter 17 . 2/11/2004
This was GREAT! I really enjoyed this story, and this crossover. You should consider doing more of this and other crossovers. You have the knack for it. Congrats on a job well done!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 17 . 2/11/2004
GREAT STORY! I LOVED IT! SO SO SO MUCH! yayayayyaya. That was just great!
jnp chapter 17 . 2/11/2004
THis was GREAT! I really liked this story and this crossover idea. You should do more stories with these and other characters. You have the knack! Congrats on a job well done!
rhia chapter 16 . 2/7/2004
great work
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 16 . 2/6/2004
grat chapter!
Nicely written, i cant wait for mroe! :D