Reviews for Newfound Hope
Just found this - and read it in one shot! Excellent story, enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.
bobcox26 chapter 26 . 7/21/2011
great story love it very much. Don't let people change your story unless you beleive that it will improve on it thanks
fantasyinmymind chapter 26 . 9/4/2010
I'm generally not a fan of crossovers but you did a good job on this one. Well done.
hmoore chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
I am on chapter 12. The story is great so far. I see nothing wrong with your characters carrying whatever weapons you want them to carry! It is actually quite brilliant idea to use knives or swords, they never run out of ammunition!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 26 . 11/21/2008
Aw love the story. Great job on it too. :)
J.Stone chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
This was an absolutely outstanding story. Thank you.

John Stone
Oxymironic chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Why is it when you think you've finally found the story you're looking for, it turns out to be horribly written? I mean this has potential, but the characters, writing style, and dialogue could use a lot of work.
egwolf65 chapter 26 . 7/9/2008
your story is GREAT!
bigstu chapter 26 . 9/18/2007
AHh nice story with a happy ending,You big romantic you lol
CripticWolf chapter 26 . 7/14/2007
I must say that in the beggining i didn't really like this story but ya know what you wrote it expertly and it progressed into a excellent story. Great job )
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
forgot to add you to my author alert list, so I had to go find another story to read. really just skimmed this one.
speaker4thesilent chapter 26 . 2/8/2006
wow. yeah that's really all i can say. it totally sums up my feelings about this fic. I love it!
kira66 chapter 26 . 10/16/2005
This story never gets old. I think I've read it over 20 times since I've discovered it and I still find myself wanting to read it more. It was very good. It was easy to fall into and stay into. Bravo!
Legolas0 chapter 26 . 6/17/2005
Cool. At the begining i thought you might use a sarcophagus to bring the 'dead' people back. but i like this way much better. i don't cry very often, but the last two chapters had me on the verge of tears. thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
ganainm chapter 26 . 4/23/2005
Very interesting concept ... I was more than pleased to read it!