Reviews for The Darkness of Noon
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OK, I'm going to do that something that I don't usually do- yell at you to update. This is a really good story, and I really would like it to be updated, but you haven't updated it FOR ...NINE YEARS. THAT'S A BIT MUCH.
Arteaga chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
t recorder chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this is creepy and cool at the same time. please please update.
TripleBaconBurger chapter 1 . 9/26/2007 that was -shuders- XD loved it. Though I still don't understand why little kids gosht stories creep the hell out off me /
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like this one. You give your characters such brilliant lines. I want to know what happens.

The Duelist's Heiress
Tevana chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oohh, cliffy, (cliff hanger if you were wonder what the hell im saying) keep it up, ill be sure to read it an review.
Mittzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
cool story
MihealandMail4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
please update this story its really good
marai chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
write a another chapter this very good how long will this story be anyway i liked the story it was maginificent will see ya.
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This story is very good, and I can tell it took awhile to write. Please update it soon. :)
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, I like. It's started out very well, and I can't wait to see more! Anyways, till next time. ;-)
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
please please update I really love your story!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 8/31/2004

_;; hhahhaha.
Namutea chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
You should definetly write more. I love the Marik/Tea pairing.
S1Cherry chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
please up date soon! I really like this fic. it sounds like it can become very interesting. please *puppydog eyes* later
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »