Reviews for Darkness Unnamed
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Just call the story "Golden Eyes"
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
update soon
amandana chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Update, I would like to know what happens, you have written this very well so far by the way.
An Antidote chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
good story...keep riting men and don't let anything distract you because you have readers waiting for your updates.

-miss Renee
Serphtears chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Sounds interesting!
Youkochick chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
i really like your story, please keep writing!
Mermaid Ninja chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
I know what I like, and I LOVE this fic!
Drawkcab chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
_ is good yeah! (sister: -_-; you DON'T eat a fanfic sis.) *mouth full of fanfic* whst da ya men? (what do you meen?)(sister: you READ fanfics NOT eat them!) ;_; but they're so yummy! *takes big bite of fanfic* (sister: *anime vain* GIVE ME THAT! *takes fanfic*) T-T HEY I WAS EATING THAT!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Review for Chapter 6(gomen!)

Okay since I already sent you a review at chappie 6 and apparently you accept only 1 review per chappie from every writer,I'm reviewing this one!PLS I beg of you just update this story because it rocks:the characters are awesome(a little OCC but good nonetheless)the story has great potential I tell you.I hope you can add some BK fluff soon even though it is dark fluff...I like that you made Enishi and Kenshin 'compete' for Kaoru(although we all know that our beloved Battousai will win in the end!)Well gotta go,HOPE we'll see more of this story soon!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 6 . 3/23/2005
Oh pls,pretty pls update this.I didn't eve n realise that I hadn't sent a review yet(hits herself with a boken in the head)Forgive me!UPDATE ASAP PLS?This story rocks and I can't wait to see some fluff...well some dark fluff but fluff nonetheless!
animeneedy chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
chpt.5- Dear god! she's in for it now, isn't she?

good story i like much!
D-Chan3 chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
Oh! Suspense! It's killing me! Please update your story, it's good!
Kenshin4evr chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
wow thats a really cool story and i think you should so definetly go on pleas! i love this story it has got to be the best vampire story ever! and im not just saying that.

please keep writing
Faye chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Awesome story! But I noticed you havent updated in like forever! So Im sending this review in hopes of you updating more!