Reviews for Linda Danvers: GoS 4 Linda's Guide to Writing
GUEST chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Old Uncle Johnny Pilgrim chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Not a lot I can say about this that these other guys haven't, but still. It sucks. The only thing worse about this WHOLE SERIES than it being about Supergirl not fighting bad guys, is it being about superheroes in general not fighting badguys... or being in character at all. I just don't see Batman inviting someone to dance with him at a party. I might accept it if he were in Bruce Wayne mode, but freakin' BATMAN? No, sir.

By the way, these other guys are right: you write each of these superheroes totally out of character, you strike at other authors, and you critique the comic industry without much forethought. With all this in mind, Marvel might be interested in your writing ability; after all, they'll need SOMEONE to write Ultimatum 2.
Zero-1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
So, the whole purpose of the story was to diss on everything in DC since the Post-Crisis days, not to mention make what looks like a violation of the TOS to make an attack on another writer. Isn't that half the reason your old fic site was shot down by Geocities a few years ago?
Oh, yeah, and you still suck at writing anything original in terms of material.
Professional Critic chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
"but the writer must also treat the fans with respect and not make the character do anything that's so fuckin' selfish and out of character that it turns the readers off". shame you don't practice what you preach.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Two words on the ending: NICE Touch.

Yikes, that's a big paragraph (the start of the Time travel discussion)

You do realise you're basically dissing PAD's entire run? I know you didn't like it, but there's no need to overdo it...