Reviews for Unexpected Effect
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Noyesno chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great story!
enderverse chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Spring of the drowned twins!
OkdroMasterOfRunes chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I agree with Dumbledork, more chapters.
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
that was one of the best stories i have ever read keep up the good work and continue.

ps: that story was also so funny i was almost wetting my pants bwahahahaha.
Drashin chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
like it
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
This is one of your best works and definitely needs more chapters.
Morden Night chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Interesting and pretty decent idea, but once again very poorly executed. Everyone's way out of character, even before they get effected by Ranma's aura, and the dialogue is unnatural for the most part, though I did like the bit between Kasumi and Cologne. Despite it's obvious flaws it is pretty darn entertaining. I would definitely like to read more.
DCWestby chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Certainly is a cool idea... Hope you do have time to continue this sometime.
Tuisto chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
GREAT FUNNY HENTAI-O'RIFIC STORY!

I laughed all the way through, really would be great to see it continued further.

B

Thanks.
Judaphine chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
so... whatdidhecure?
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Cool!

And perverted. Kasumi is the next Happosai!
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I think Nodoka's requirement to be Ranma's fineeces is to beat the hell out of Genma,first.
Nodregah chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
UPDATE NOW!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Interesting story. I'm surprised that you didn't have him cast a curse on Kodachi to make her sane, or cast a curse on Happi to make sure that he'd never bother other women ever again due to messing with 'her'self. Or, placing a similar curse on Kuno. Or something like that.

And, maybe for a thank you to Cologne for helping them so much, you could have him ask what she'd think if she could regain her youth. She'd like it, and he grants it, or something like that, but then, the effect his new aura has had on his new wives start to effect her, which could lead to another potion using Ranma chaser.

Just a few ideas. Either way, can't wait to see more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »