Reviews for Trial by Nightmare
Tweak McFreak I'm having troubles signing in again chapter 31 . 8/16/2004
Kewl fic! I'm gonna start on reading the sequel tomorrow! (My last day of freedom until school... *sob*) ROCK ON!

Tweak Edup McFreak
you.suck.pen15 chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
*mutters* Trekkies... everywhere... they say the wanna save mankind but all they do is drink Zima in the confinement of their mother's basement and dream of themselves fucking Lt. Nyota Uhura senseless... (joke) *wakes up*

I LIKE this fic! At first, I was skeptical, but then again, I'm a pertty skeptical person. ROCK ON! _ I wish I could read more, but unfortunately, I've been on the compie too long... *sob* I promise I will finish this by the end of the week! PeAcE OuT!

*goes back to sleep*

*mutters* Hippies... everywhere... AGH! ANUBIS! GET OFF MY GRANDMA!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 31 . 2/24/2004
Thank you again for sending me the chapter and telling me about it being on . Especially as it wouldn’t load up chapter 15 either! And also thank you for writing this story. It’s one of the first long stories I’ve read in a while and I laughed/got hysterical so many times. And unlike some stories, your OCs are actually decent and don’t make me want to hurt them. I’ll read the sequel as soon as it will let me ( won’t let me search anything at the moment and I can’t risk going on again coz I nearly got grounded when my parents found out I was on it, even when I tried to explain the situation to them. Stupid parents.)
Anyway, now it’s half term for me, I should have some time to read it but until then, I just want to say thanks again for the wonderful story and I’ll see you when I review Devil’s Sanctuary.
S. Chensu.
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
Hey MarikIshtar77! I’m really enjoying your story at the moment and I can actually read it without having to contemplate what you’re trying to say i.e. you’ve got good grammar and spelling. Your story is the first one that has made me really laugh in ages and it’s not too depressing unlike others where everyone’s being beaten up or raped. The things with Bakura and his fear of Star Trek conventions was especially and I can see where he’s coming from as I have a friend who’s a trekkie fan. And the thought of Yugi playing a guitar is so cute!
The reason why I’m reviewing here and not at the end is that Chapter 14 won’t load up. I’m not sure if this is because of my computer but recently the whole of has been a bit f**ked up (sorry for the swearing but it’s really starting to annoy me now) so it might be the website. Anyway, if it’s not too much trouble, you could you please send me chapter 14 via e-mail (check my profile) because I really want to know what happens next and chapter 15 won’t make any sense. Thank you if you do,
S. Chensu.
Chiharu-Chan chapter 31 . 1/22/2004
This story is so cool. Althrough, have you counted how many time you used the work 'fuck'? Its quite amusing. Anyway, great story, and nice ending! I love the part where Ryou and Bakura can be friends and understanding each other WITHOUT any yaoi! You rock!
penns chapter 31 . 1/9/2004
Aww! This is REALLY great! Me so sorry for not reviewing earlier! Gomen nasai!
DreamingChild chapter 31 . 1/8/2004
Aha! See, I controlled Malik and Marik in order to control you! No, it had nothing to do with them wanting you to write it! Nothing at all whatsoever! But, between then and now, I'm stealing Bakura away! Mwahahahahaha! *Bakura screams in terror, and tries to run away, but Poopoohead uses her Millenium Lasso to catch him* *has hog-tied Bakura and slings him over her shoulder, dragging him home* *the authoress hears faint cries of "help me" coming from far away, but she is too busy being mind controlled by the Ishtars to care*
fakeid123 chapter 31 . 1/8/2004
Hurray for Trial by Nightmare! Well, it's been an awesome ride, and thanks for bringing me along! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to buy tickets for the next ride...can't wait! *poke* excellent work!
fakeid123 chapter 30 . 1/8/2004
Whoo! Sequel! (this is a request, lol) Grr, Shadow Yugi is crazee! And I see another chapter, so I'm getting all excited...who's that chick yelling after, I'm gonna go read and find out!
DreamingChild chapter 30 . 1/7/2004
What? Only a little bit left? You mean that Trial by Nightmare won't go on forever! *slaps authoress silly* *gets bonked on the head by Marik and Malik, with the M. Rod* Okay, I deserved that. I just never thought about it ending... but the sequel, (which by the way there will be, because when they were bonking me on the head with the M. Rod I stole it from the Ishtars and now I will mind control you) is bound to be at least twice as long as this, and lets not even start on the trilogy...
Poopoohead _
fakeid123 chapter 29 . 1/7/2004
Whoo! hehe, I went to AFF half way through! Gotta love the lemony freshness! ;) How're they gonna find Yami? hehehe...more soon!
fakeid123 chapter 28 . 1/7/2004
THIS CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! hehehehe, I hope Tea gets peed on more often..._ Meanie Bakura:P Now get outta that shadow realm! OOh, I see another chapter! YAY!
DreamingChild chapter 29 . 1/7/2004
Hey! When you put up a link in a story, you have to alter it, otherwise they delete it. People usually put spaces between parts, ie. w. fanfiction. net. Then all the reader has to do is copy it and remove the spaces. Needless to say, your link was removed. So, pweese repost it in the next chappie, or in your profile! The chapter didn't suck without the lemon, it was just sort of short, is all. Well, I await your next update! _
DreamingChild chapter 28 . 1/7/2004
Excellent chapter! I knew when they mentioned at first that the screen might hit someone, I was like, the screen, what about the friggin urine? You are good at being disgusting. I guess that's a compliment... O_o I really liked that scene with 'Kura and Ryou. I've read alot of 'reconciliation' stories, but this had a very natural feel to it, I really felt 'Kura's pain, and I like how his anger built up. And he got his (from Caroline ) You're very good at the whole people just hanging around thing. It's not stiff; it's kinda like your there with them. That's good writing. *opens eyes widely* Marik/Malik lemon? Why the hell am I still here? *runs off to chapter 29, almost dropping her picket sign*
DreamingChild chapter 27 . 1/5/2004
As funny as Yami trying to resist 6 dancing sluts is, it also shows the difference between the characters of the three, um, characters! Yami is fighting against it, but not even because he's tempted. He's the "purest" of the three. Then there's Bakura, who was prepared beforehand, but still had to fight himself to regain control. He's on his way to becoming more like Yami, in other words, having willpower to do the right thing. Finally we have Malik, who looks like he's gonna get his mind opened to some "interesting" stuff (Mind, shmind. Libido. By the way, big yaoi fanatic here, *points at self pointedly* and all I have to say is, yay! ;;) Anyway, he seems to be giving in. He's the one who'll have to fight the hardest, because even Bakura is now stronger in will than him. He's the most confused of the three.(Hey, since it's the shadow realm and all, does that mean that it's really Malik's dream desires? He should go have a talk with Marik and Caroline when he gets back, *winkwink* Yes, I'm a hentai. And proud of it! *picks up her infamous lemon/lime picket sign* Why does the idea of two hot guys going at each other turn me into a blabbermouth? This must be my longest review yet. *gets a muzzle wrapped around her mouth and is thrown into a river by Malik and Marik* *everyone else applauds*)