Reviews for Flying Without A Broom
dragon-game chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Good story.

I hope you continue it.
s-david-m chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Very funny story! I hope you finish it some day, because I'd love to hear what Harry comes up with next.
bigmac2759 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
This story is great. I just read it straight through and I hope you have the opportunity to continue it at some point.

It's good to see Harry having fun and he is having lots of it! The Looney Tunes and movie references are great too. I have been trying to figure out the source of the reference before you give it away and I have gotten all but one. These references are an added dimension to the story and add to enjoyment of reading it.

I think the best way to describe this story is to say it is fun to read.

Thanks!
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
HAHA, Poor Tonks!
T1mmy chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
This is bloody priceless :D I really hope you'll uppdate it again
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Tune? What tune? Which tune?

Well, Harry certainly knows how to distract people and escape; and for Aquila addicts' sakes... he's trailing them on a wild goose chase!

Great chapter BTW! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Tonks: "I'm dead. Moody's going to kill me. Kingsley's going to kill me. Remus is going to kill me. Molly's going to butcher me. Dumbledore's going to be disappointed. Hermione's going to yell at me. Ron and Ginny are going to kill me. Fred and George... oh God, help me!" (Hehe... :D)

Anyway, great chapter! I had a fun read! :D

By the way, Tonks reciprocated the kiss, right? So, does that mean that she has feelings for Harry? ... or ... what?
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
"By the powers invented, er, invested in me by... uh... someone important, I hereby announce, I mean pronounce you; husband," he tapped his wand against Luna's forehead and then turned to repeat the action right between Ron's eyes, "and wife." (What the-! And Luna was just as calm as ever... Wow... That was just... awkward?)

BTW, funny chapter... but great at the same time. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hahaha... This really is a funny chapter... I mean, meep meep? LoL! :D

A really good start to a good story. :) Great job Ruskbyte? ;)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
The likelihood of this story being updated after 7 years is low, but if so, please do. It's hilarious!
Jane chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Poor Harry...
xNewWorld chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awesome story but please finish it
ironhair chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Dumbass story. Unless you are taking this to a seemingly logical conclusion?

7 years later, I doubt it...

Atleast mark it incomplete or abandoned?
Capribaby1228 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
okay this just makes me want to giggle...a lot ]

great job

-Capribaby1228
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
OMG! your insane! Harry's insane! EVERYONE IS INSANE! ARGHHHHHH! LOL LOVE IT I JUST HAD A BOUT OF INSANETY!srry
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »