Reviews for Conspiracies of the Mad
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow. You are an amazing writer. Really, the story line is just freakin fantastic. It was so sad Draco died. But you were realistic about the relationship Draco/Ginny had. And, even if Draco died and Ginny fell ill, she got her revenge and in the end they won. I loved it!
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I thought of reviewing this before, but I never understand why you killed draco. Years after and I found this story once again, and I still love this story. YOu are amazing of writing each and every single DG fic and while you dont really write this anymore, I hope i have save all your stories and reread them every few months.
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow!

YEAH GINNY!

Lol

I'm not much of a Draco/Ginny shipper, but I really like this fic :)

(And the Harry bashing)
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ha! That's some sweet vengeance! I would have liked to have seen Ginny and Draco together again, but that'd be a bit much, I guess.
LovingEmerald chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Omg, *claps* that was beautiful! good job!
GoddessOfTheNight3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I loved it! It was horrible to see Draco die, but you made it work...ur amazing!
vetgirl1293 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I usually hate stories that bash Harry in such a way (I'm an H/G shipper as well as a D/G shipper)... But your writing was so powerful and well executed that I didn't even care! Wonderful job!
Ginnya chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This Is so beautiful.I canot expres how much this is beautiful. Revenge is best serverd cold on golden plate. I would do the same.
Misophonic chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very nice story. I like it. It made me feel a whole bunch of emotions. Mainly angst and sadness, though. Keep up the good work. :)
IdriaLina chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I luv it! Damn Harry bloody Potter!
Charlee Toombs chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
PLEASE make a prequel! this is so awesome, so sad, but so awesome! DAMN HARRY! (P.S check out my stuff, it might interest you!)
Ezriella chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I LOVE IT! BLOODY AWESOEM!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved it! It was different than any others I've read. It is bloody brilliant. I really like the fact that you killed Draco. The only thing I dont like about it is the fact thet you killrd Ginny before she talked to her daughter.
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You TORTURED Draco! After all hes done, even HE doesnt deserve that... Stupid Harry. Your story was so ... crazy! Thats a good thing dont worry! Im totally impressed!
blacksapphire136 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
If my review just said "Gnuhskgj", would you understand?

It's so good.