Reviews for Peace of Mind
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
"No, it's good. 'S perfect," she mumbled, practically slurring her words. Jake grinned. He'd have to remember this for future reference: Diane plus backrubs equalled 'pile of goo.'

"Am I interrupting something?" Kyle said from the doorway, and Diane's lethargy disappeared and she practically leapt out of the chair.

"What happened? Did he tell you anything? Am I gonna have to move and change my name? Did you punch him in the kidneys? Did he bleed? Tell me there was pain."

"Remind me never to break up with you," Kyle said, apparently taken aback at Diane's bloodthirstiness.

Made me laugh! great!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Who /wouldn't/ want to play boggle with Jake? Fantastically written, I loved this. Keep up the grat work.
shallowness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
A good overlap of something that wasn't in the epsiode with what we've seen of the relationship elsewhere (for instance the talking through things). The characters are nicely captured - the dialogue zings, Jake being such "a guy" and Diane's emotional swings and reactions to what had happened. And cute, which is always a bonus.
Glimmer aka Mandy chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This was too cool! I loved your charcterization and how well you filled in the blanks for that episode! You do fantastic work! Keep it up!
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
OMG! Amazing! I love this story! I could totally picture everything that happend! You have captured all the characters of Jake 2.0! I love the dynamic of Jake and Diane! They rule! Keep up the awesome work! Hey send me and email sometime!
Eraserhead chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I love Diane and Jake. They are too cute.
I loved the reference to Charlie Brown. Totally brightened my day and in my opinion, made the story much stronger. :-D
Ilovemypenguin chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This is a cute story. I am glad that there are Jake 2.0 fics. You are a very good writer.
Jorja chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aw, this is sweet.
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Woot! Yet another fantastic story! I'm so glad you wrote it. I was wondering about that little loose end in the ep and this fits so perfectly. :D
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Great story! Your characterization (of everyone) is dead on, and you get the humor as well as the pathos down great. And thanks for staking out a space for the show in this forum!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Very sweet, very well written. I swear, you make the dialogue sound like you're one of the original writers. I don't think I've ever come across anyone who captures the characters this perfectly. Amazing, amazing job.
shadow dancer chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
It really sounded like the characters. You have got to write another story, and soon.
Christine chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
That captured the Jake/Diane relationship perfectly.