Reviews for Left Behind
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 4/11
Awesome story. Now I'm off to find the sequel...
Lucie.Sa chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I love this story! It was an amazing idea and you wrote it really well! I also read the sequels and I just wanted to let you know I will put them in my favorites!

thanks for it!
scmumsy chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
I never thought I would ever be proud of Lydecker. Max is soooo strong I love her character. Now she is Settle bound hope she meets Alec and have some peace. Excellent work.
scmumsy chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
THAT'S MY GIRL! They better just suck it up and finish the mission. I know she is going to be awesome.
scmumsy chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
YEAH, BILL! Finally someone has her back. You go boy!
scmumsy chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I know you said it was going to be darker but wow. Your words are so vivid and alive. I kid you not its like you can feel her pain. Outstanding work.
scmumsy chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Wow. I hope someone gives her another chance to beat on Bill. Stay strong Maxie...
Sigrid chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I just want to say that this is the 3 time ive read your story. It still is an amazing, very well written and entertaining history. I love it! )
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Yay! Well I guess this was finished, if only you had updated it to complete status I wouldn't have been confused! So glad Unit 6 got what was comin' to them ;) On to the sequel, and sooooo excited to finallly see Alec.
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Yayah! Finally! so happppppy that Lydecker wisened up to those jackass bastards!
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Hey I see that this story has sequels... how can that be when this isn't finished? Does it not matter...?
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Ugh.. makes me sick for what they're doing to kids. Then again, they don't seem them as that do they? It's like they have no soul in Manticore for the abuse they dole out. See you wrote this a whilllllllle ago... just happy to be reading it now. I'm a fan of Dark Angel.
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! I'm so glad to have found this, tracked it in a way I somtimes do, found it through a reviewer's profile - favorite list! Btw, I'll be favoriting this baby myself. It's seriously good. Talent is what you have here :)
Chocoholic chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Its been 10 years please add more.
TrintaC chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
loved your story, off to read some more :D
nice to see Lydecker have a heart