Reviews for Gem Dust
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
HOLY CRAP YOUR FAN FIC WAS POSTED BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN! Anywaye I luv your fanfic update it quickly
The master of surprise chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
This is easily my favourite fanfic EVER
barber477 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
anon chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
can you update soon so i understand this fic more send mail to deathleader ok?
Jalros chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
interesting, although a slight bit confusing
Kyugoichi Kuroyama chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
It's a nice story, can't wait the next chapter.
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is a great story and can't wait for you to update it so I can have more too read!
Delta Knight chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I linked to this from Antithesis' favorites page, and I gotta tell ya, it deserves to be there. This is a good Pokémorph fic, but the chapters are too darn long, and the whole setting seems a little abstract, for lack of a better term. However, though I know you haven't updated in years, I really hope you do so soon.

Posted from my Wii.
dragonsavior chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
This is a very great story and can't wait for the next chapter!
The Archiver chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
UPDATE please plspls. this would be a great epic if you finish it. I'll rate it after its finished.
Pernese Empress chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Hello. This is a cool story, you should write more chapters. Cassandra and Ash should really be paired together, they seem right for each other. Anyway, please continue with the story. Talk to ya later!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Interesting. More please! _
vicviper-pilot-T301 chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
I WANT THIS UPDATED! NOW!

I have read one too many stories that need updates today!

Im ready to get in my vic viper and level cities and distroy planets! Yes, im that crazy (and on a sugar high)
Cedric chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Taking a wild guess: it's Ashes Pikachu? Lol, I wish it didn't say "Updated: 01-06-04", over a year ago. I'd love to read more of this.
Shaladin chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Hi. I'm really looking foward to the next chapter of this story. I don't suppose you could update soon eh? Well I can't wait to see more. Cya.