Reviews for Never look Back
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
Will Kill Angels for Food - I just love this particular line. I like where you are going with this story. With the children on the run, how will they possibly escape the clutches of NERV? Please update soon!
mangafreak7793 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
update soon
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
pretty good update soon
Lonniet84 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Great story please keep up the good work. I hope that Rei and Shinji are able to remain free.
clope023 chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
WHY

HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED IN NEXT TO A YEAR?

this story is SO awesome, please update or at least begin work on chapter 8 soon, this is turning out like Angel's Heart, daarrgh, good stuff!
Urgazhi chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
Good Story so far, I see that is been untended for almost 3 months now, and i hope you pick it up again, and put up a chapter 8

Overall i enjoy rei shinji stories alot, im glad to find one of this quality, and i hope you havnt abandonded it :)

Also i would like to say that you did a remakrbly well job of keeping all chars in charcter, and the changes they went though are expected, and you did them in such a way to make them plasuable :)
Oni-kun6553 chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Fantastic story. I love the plot lines and just how everything it leaning one way to another and how our young couple still somehow withstands the pressures that surround being international 'fallen' heroes. Yet all this hub bub. Man, good story. Keep it up, waiting for more. _.
049 Faithless Observer chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Excellent, though I hope you start putting these out faster then a one chapter to four months ratio. Especially with such a good story!

No real complaints about your storyline so far. So Im rather impressed.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Excellent chapter.
Iron DUke chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
nicely done, please update soon
Laser Crusader chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
I thought like so many others that you were dead. I mean I waited several months and than I finally quit waiting for you, and then you updated. Please don't do that again. This chapter was pretty good. It is nice to see Shinji and Rei have adapted. I wonder when they are going to bring their relationship to the next level. I mean the reason you labeled this story as a Romance/Drama is because their is Romance and Drama in the story. But so far I am only seeing Drama and zero Romance. Why not try to make things more interesting with Shinji and Rei.

Update at a faster rate than you did before or I am going to be extremely upset. Okay.
Adam Kadmon chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Alright! An update!

Nice one once again, especially the awkwardness between Rei and Shinji. I'm glad you're taking their relationship slow, making them behave like the strange little fourteen year olds that they are. I know a lot of authors have tackled those two declaring their love for each other, but yours is well done, more believable, because they're stumbling onto something new and a little scary, and it shows. Nicely done.

And yet as they shyly head towards each other, bad things are heading their way. Looking forward to the next one.
nick2951 chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
I was hoping that you would update this someday. This is a great story and I look forward to the next chapter, especially with the whole Rei/Shinji under one roof situation. Please update soon.
gaarafan chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
I like it!
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
very good so far, keep it up lol awaiting the next chapter