Reviews for Different
SithelfJen chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Excellent set of drabbles
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Great story. I really liked this early look at the characters.
Crystal113 chapter 5 . 11/21/2003
Very good story. You know, I never really thought of how Adam would be treated because of his smarts and stuff. So, very good idea. And I think you could do a sequel.
goldstranger chapter 5 . 11/21/2003
It's ashame it had to end, but wow. Reading about Adam's highschool years as a child prodigy made me think of my won high school years. Not that i am anywhere near smart as the character but, kids can be cruel at that age.

Very cool. hope to see more from you.
brennan mulwray chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
yeay! you did the brennan one! :D :D :D good job! love the aditude! fits him perfectly! :D great work! :D :D :D
goldstranger chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
This was pretty cool, very Brennan like especially the ending part. U get 6 gold stars from me!
Katianna chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
This is ace. i've always seen Brennan as being perhaps of a slightly different mind to the others. :D excellent
Lucygoosey chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Very good character sketches. I can't wait to read the others. Keep going.
goldstranger chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
You have such a way when writting their perspectives, it's really good. I love how you've written Emma.

With the other two it seems that one deals with her abilities as it comes. Jesse runs from his, hides. Emma is burdened by it and it looks as if it's actually tying her to her parents. If tha makes any sense. lol.

I'm interested in seeing how Brennan will be like.
Katianna chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Chapter 1 - wow!

Chapter 2 - Perfect

Chapter 3 - Brilliant

Are you planning on doing a second layer once you' ve finished the first, to follow them as they grow up? or is there going to be only the five? I think you've left a lot of potential esp. in Shal and Jesse's for more.
brennan mulwray chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
very good so far! cannot wait until brennan! :D so PLEASE update soon! need to hear about brennan! :D :D :D
Feline Feral chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Like it so far. Hope the next chapter comes soon
Crystal113 chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
This is very good. I really like how you portrayed Jesse and Shalimar, even though I have a hard time picturing Shalimar in a dress. But I guess her parents dress her that way. Still, it's sad seeing how they were treated. Please continue.
goldstranger chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
This is actually pretty good. I love the perspective you have of both children on there abilities and how they view there tiny little world.

Hope to see more where this one came from!