Reviews for And the Dead were on my Feet
MaryEllen309 chapter 1 . 1/28
Your writing is excellent. You really know their voice. It feels like I am watching the show.
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow, this story is sooo great. It's awsome, I'm happy I've found it. Thank you!
Cyann65 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I like so much your stories ! Can't stop reading, laughing, marveling at your hability to tell stories from the guys that match so well with the spirit of the show. I like this story very much because you explore so well the psychology of the characters, the complementarity Starsky and Hutch find in each other and the exploration of their wounds and weaknesses with subtle ideas and lines. In short, I read and re-read your stories...and I miss new ones ! Thanks for make me beiing transported in their world.
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This story is so awesome. I love it.
Ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
You know, it is hard to come by a story in the fanfiction realm that is written on such a deep level that it forces a reader to examine oneself. Very few stories are written for purposes beyond mere entertainment. When such a story is found, it is a treasure. I don't know if you meant for your story to convey a particular theme like this, or if you meant it to be more than mere entertainment, but it's what I got out of it. I appreciate how you deal with this topic. It is very sincere from all perspectives. Starsky's reaction to what he went through brought me to tears with its honesty. Also, the poetry you included was perfect for your story. In all, it was a vivid portrayel of the frailty of humanity, and just how damaging prejudice and especially derision for the feelings of other human beings can be.

So...to make a long review short, thanks and keep it up! :)
keltikswife chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is a great story.. Thank you for a good read...
Ukkie chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hi Jenny,

I know it's a bit late reviewing this story,but I have to do it anyway!This is so good!So beautiful,so true!I keep wondering how you manage to write fantastic stories like this one.

It was a lot of fun in the beginning but,oh boy,did you give it a swing!

Keep writing like this,please!In difficult times you brighten my day,even with dark do have something to keep doing it!

nash chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
well done - i really liked it. good plot, and you really catch the atmosphere, the light and the dark sides. keep up the good work, looking forword to your next one!
shywalk chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I liked it. Nice and darkly done.
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Dialogue was well done and in seemed in character. The writing style flows easily.
Jomel10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Brilliant. Really disturbing but still a great read. Keep these excellent stories coming, I love reading them.