Reviews for Strange Girl
luana chapter 1 . 6/22
this is...

MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It's sweet. :') and i love the song in the end. When you strange no one remember your name...
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was a gorgeous piece of writing! I'm totally listening to this song afterward, btw. I have high expectations of it now after reading this! ;)
meriyaliz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh my god, this is so lovely. Really really lovely and simple and sweet. Good job, Author!
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this...
A Mistake chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
"Chihiro doesn't say anything about him, though, and Kohaku doesn't say anything about her. You'd think they didn't even notice each other."

That is one of the most beautiful sentences about them that I've read, in a quite and understated sort of way. Do they ever really need to say so many words to each other? What more do you need to say to the person whose soul shifts imperceptibly to even the slightest ripple in yours? What need have two people who moved naturally as if they are always in a sublime dance together have for small talk?

All in all, the picture you painted is lovely.
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
*clap clap clap clap*

This was incredibly good! The particular thing that I liked about it was how you went in and described the both of them... it was perfect! The ending was awesome and very satisfying.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I LOVED IT! IT WAS AWESOME! That Movie, is my fave movie :D With Howl's moving castle! Those are the best movies! LOVED IT!
nothing but a dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, that was fantastic
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
lol *jawdrop* That was a pretty awesome fic. No really. Just like... the little details you know! And the repetition was used nicely. The characterisation was done really nicely and just... agh, I like how you described their little habits and everything! XD
MintiNeko chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very lovely little one shot, elegantly written, and definitely what should happen 'after'.
finding chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was so surprisingly good! I loved the way you used repetition as a writing tool; it really made the fic very special. And I loved the way you described each of them. It'd be the way I imagined things would happen post-series. Haku did promise that they'd meet again, didn't he?

Thank you for the lovely fic! It was light and pretty and lovely.
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow...simple yet touching I can't really explain it but it was wonderful, i loved your use of repetition and the overall writing style was wonderful.
Anrai chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow...this is really, very sweet. It seems exactly like how Chihiro would act after the events of the movie. Plus, ChihiroxKohaku is love. Well done!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
After I first saw Spirited Away, I tried to write a fanfic. I have just found it, done better than I ever got close to. Thank you.