Reviews for Stories of the Past
lilystar6 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this story is to perfect for words
ladygodess chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
What a really nice read, though I would have liked it to have gone a little longer, lol, couldn't stop reading it, but still, I was happy to see it complete with a good ending, great work, Later –hugs-
SanrilTsukina chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
that was an awesome story!1 i loved it! and it was so sad at the end too...
SanrilTsukina chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
omfg i almost died of laughter! and don't wrry, i never even got to see most of the yugioh episodes cuz they moved 'em too
SanrilTsukina chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
ok i love this story but you do realize that yami's real name was Atem, and his father didn't look anything like him... but still luv ur story!
Yami Yami Yugi chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
So you were a great author even back in the day, huh?

*sigh* that is the sweetest saddest thing I've read in a while. I was sort of dreading it at the beggining because I knew it would end sadly, but I think in the end it was really good. Youu gave it clousure, which is good.

Yeah, so I liked it. A nice take on the Ancient Egypt story.
Belladonna Snow chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
I liked this. very nicely written:). Will there be a sequel by any chance?
Seto Kaiba 148 chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
This had to be the saddest story I've ever read. I almost cried when I read the last chapter, I didn't want to stop reading. If you have a screen name, I'd like to discuss something with you. I too am a yami/bakura fan! Same with Hiei/Kurama, though I do like the idea of InuYasha/Miroku. My screen name is MUSTANGTAMER438...please talk to me.
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Given everything, I'm surprised Dark Bakura doesn't have a personal hatred towards Seto, after all, he's the one who played Bakura for a chess piece.
It would be interesting to see this story from Yami's point of view, that is, if he even remembers it.
In the series, it seemed Dark Bakura had forgotten everything except his hatred for Yami and his hunger for the items. While Yami had forgotten everything except his own style of justice.
DreamingChild chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
Really sweet ending! I liked it alot! _
Jess chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Hey ya! I review this story once before and I just knoww that you're going to write another chapter. Please do it asap! and check your spelling next time :).
Kari Kamiya Takaishi chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
That's crazy. I got WB as two channels at my house. Hm ironic indeed. It's not bad. I hope for you to go on:) Toodles have a nice day.
DW
Kari Kamiya Takaishi chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I haven't read all of this but where did Hikari Come from? You have it as:Bakura blinked at his Hikari, then glanced away. He understood why his Aibou would ask, but…but could he really tell him the truth…? Maybe it's me but I'm suppose to be grading homework so I'll have to read this tomorrow some time. Sorry if it's not much of a review but it will be later on.
DW
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
*Pats her shoulder comfortingly.* Don't worry. _ They still show Yu-Gi-Oh on Cartoon Network on Saterdays! I wonder what happens to Bakura? T.T Something that will break up Yami and him! If Yugi and Ryou are the reincarnentesof Bahaku and Yanami, then they should be destined to be the best of friends! _ Aw, it was soo romantical when Yanami married Ansatsu! Update soon! _~ Ja ne!
Ryou's angel chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
This is amazing perhaps Bakura is a bit too friendly but other then that I say full steam ahead.:)