Reviews for Dear Mother
*sniff* *sniff*
you made me cry!
it was lovely
kiwijuicepanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I love this letter of how ella writes to her mother! i like it when you have those "Do you remember?" parts. now i know im lucky to have parents who love me.
chrisspy chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
hey this was so sweet! now it made me all depressed and stuff...) well im really enjoying Sarah Enchanted!
Kiki-love chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Ohh my gosh... that was so sweet, and so sad, and so beautifully written. I can't stop crying. I really enjoyed reading this fic. Keep up the good work!
*Kiki_Live*
Peaseblossom313 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Oh, that is so sad! *sniff* Good, good, keep on writing! I love this, and it seems you've put quite a lot of thought into it. )
-Sallie
redheadmalfoy chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Tears!
You made me cry.
I haven't cried from a story since Sirius died in HP5...
Poo.
Sam
But don't get me wrong i liked it and maybe i wanted to cry because i picked this...
MapleRose chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
aw... so sweet and sad...
Katherine Clearwater chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh...how sad... It's very poetic and descriptive. Great job :)
The Queen of Ducks chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
*sniff* that was so sad*sniff* Wow so tuching,
MandELLA chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
well, i am about to cry, but not becuase of this. Well, i guess it's kinda due to this. I mean, it is sad. And i was thinking ruefully "i've cried so much today, i don't have any tears left for this" and the rememberence of WHY i have no tears left, ironically, has replenished my tear level.

So i don't know whether or not this will make me cry. I thought it was good and stayed in character. I admire that. Thank you for the good read.

MandELLA
camelkitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
um... sorry to say so, but if no one else will... SAPPY! loaded w/ saccharine smarmy sucky stupid drippy sappy sappiness! almost as bad as barry malinow's "honey". sorry.

ps - don't let my review get ya down. you have talent (lots of it), but i just hate sappy songs, literature, poems, etc., etc., etc. please try to tone down the smarmy stuff? otherwise, great job! it was great, but i believe i mentioned before that i hate sappiness?
singinstrawberri chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
very good. is this a one "chapter" fic? ne ways, great job!
Twinkling Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books and this is one of the most heart wrenching stories I've heard in a long time!

Keep writing!
Nebstar chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Wow. Poetic. And correct grammar and spelling seen throughout. I've never seen better work.
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Aw...das so sad...but very fitting, yes, I think so. Very good. Excellent in fact. You know that they're filming the movie in Ireland right now? The girl who played that girl in princess diaries is Ella.