Reviews for Dear Mother
Puppylovers chapter 1 . 7/12
Aww...that made me cry. It was so sad and so beautiful. Now I always remind myself how lucky I am to still be with my parents and that they care for me. Please, everyone, don NOT take your parents for granted because they won't be with you forever.
Free The Dancing Llamas chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
*sniff* *sniff*
you made me cry!
it was lovely
kiwijuicepanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I love this letter of how ella writes to her mother! i like it when you have those "Do you remember?" parts. now i know im lucky to have parents who love me.
chrisspy chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
hey this was so sweet! now it made me all depressed and stuff...) well im really enjoying Sarah Enchanted!
Kiki-love chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Ohh my gosh... that was so sweet, and so sad, and so beautifully written. I can't stop crying. I really enjoyed reading this fic. Keep up the good work!
Peaseblossom313 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Oh, that is so sad! *sniff* Good, good, keep on writing! I love this, and it seems you've put quite a lot of thought into it. )
redheadmalfoy chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
You made me cry.
I haven't cried from a story since Sirius died in HP5...
But don't get me wrong i liked it and maybe i wanted to cry because i picked this...
MapleRose chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
aw... so sweet and sad...
Katherine Clearwater chapter 1 . 11/20/2003 sad... It's very poetic and descriptive. Great job :)
The Queen of Ducks chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
*sniff* that was so sad*sniff* Wow so tuching,
MandELLA chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
well, i am about to cry, but not becuase of this. Well, i guess it's kinda due to this. I mean, it is sad. And i was thinking ruefully "i've cried so much today, i don't have any tears left for this" and the rememberence of WHY i have no tears left, ironically, has replenished my tear level.

So i don't know whether or not this will make me cry. I thought it was good and stayed in character. I admire that. Thank you for the good read.

camelkitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
um... sorry to say so, but if no one else will... SAPPY! loaded w/ saccharine smarmy sucky stupid drippy sappy sappiness! almost as bad as barry malinow's "honey". sorry.

ps - don't let my review get ya down. you have talent (lots of it), but i just hate sappy songs, literature, poems, etc., etc., etc. please try to tone down the smarmy stuff? otherwise, great job! it was great, but i believe i mentioned before that i hate sappiness?
singinstrawberri chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
very good. is this a one "chapter" fic? ne ways, great job!
Twinkling Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books and this is one of the most heart wrenching stories I've heard in a long time!

Keep writing!
Nebstar chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Wow. Poetic. And correct grammar and spelling seen throughout. I've never seen better work.