Reviews for Mourning
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Poor kids. And Remus! And Severus!

Poor kids.

cd
SeaStones chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ah, this was so... so... Great. I'm going to see if you have written anything else.

Lover of Literature,

SS
jazzypom chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Loved this, I really did. Snape and Lupin are so IC, and Snape's reaction to Black is understandable. Black's death actually denies Snape so much - to be able to best Black on equal terms.

Some of the throw away lines were brilliant ; Black's last words versus the one on his grave stone, Black setting the bar so high that every other person would pale in comparision - apart from Voldemort - in terms of whom he hated.

Then, him raging at Black for supposedly absconding his responsibilites (Lupin needs you, Harry needs you) and finding some NON slash comfort with Lupin.

Wow. I do like your stories. Short, affecting, not hung up on the ships to the point of distraction -and they stay with you for a long time.
Arinya chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Ah, I'm not really a fan of Severus/Sirius AT ALL.

But this is really a touching story, and great use of words and last words. I think you deserve a good review for writing this and here it is.

Short, sweet, to the point, A
Luna chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I am simply blown away by your ability to write both humor and angst, and to manage to keep the characters in-character through and through. I loved this ficlet, and I think that Snape' and Lupin's reactions were dead-on.

Oh, and I laughed out loud at this: "You can't get me, nya nya!" ;;
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I've seen few fics where I can see Snape actually saying things like this. But you make it work.
Fate chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow.. I never know what to say after reading such wonderful little ficlets like this...
Your a wonderful author and you managed to get the feelings across in this piece of writing without making it sound courny.
gonna go read more of your stuff now! :D
Sakusha-san chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
*sniffles* That's so sweet... dude, i read your bio. Seriously, why are people flaming you? They on crack or something? Hard to find people who write like you do without making it seem corny. As for your comebacks, speaks to the heart. I salute your sarcasm. And give the finger to flamers.
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
*giggles, then awes* That was beautiful. I loved Snape's little line about what Sirius's last words would be. I laughed so hard because I completely agreed with him! You've got amazing talent, my friend. And I've got a favorite story to add to my list!
Liebling chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Oh my gosh...
You always impress me.
Stunning, touching, real writing.
~Mel
Corporal Katz chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
You know, you're one of the best authors I've ever read in the Harry Potter fandom. Your stories are truly amazing, just like your writing. It's a very rare thing to come across a writer who can write both humor and angst - both together and seperate, and write it well. I truly believe that Snape would react in this way. Sirius was the man he loved to hate, it was almost a hobby of his - for both Sirius and himself. In a way, it would almost seem like losing friend.
Thank you for writing this story, very well done.
- Katz
Daintress chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That is actually very close to how I think Severus would react to Sirius' death. (Finally, someone I agree with!) Just like Moriarty would be if he ever actually killed Holmes! Very well written. I hope you continue. If you get a chance, take a look at my fics, too!
i.paint.the.sky chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
AW! That is so good. Yeah, GOOD FICS!
LudicrousConclusions chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Mr. Ichijouji, I do believe your fics are getting progressively odder. But don't think I'm complaining; they're still really good. Remus is understandable here. Severus isn't so much, but then, when is he ever? There's nothing quite like Sirius as seen by Severus.

'or a veterinarian.' Heh. Hehhehehheh... Great dialogue.

And were the slashy undertones *supposed* to overwhelm the overt friendship/enmity, or did that just happen inside my twisted little mind?
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very nice. I like how there's no "easy" way to heal/mourn and how Severus and Remus are in character among other things. Great job.