Reviews for Sonic and the Sword 2: Apocalyptic Future
Warrior of Virtue chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
That was excellent.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 22 . 11/9/2007
Hmm, nice ending... I'm glad you were able to finish it. Heh, I figured that this would never be updated again, and it's a pity, too. I love reading Fanfiction, but I've had a hard time finding good ones, recently. Nice job on this, 'twas epic. Hmm... curious, though: how did Link get back to his own time? I'll probably never get the answer to that question... :D
shadowmaster X chapter 20 . 3/27/2006
FINISH! ITS SO AWESOME! PLEASE FINISH!
shadowmaster X chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
over the past week i have read both of your sonic and the sword stories. there is really only one word for the whole thing: perfect. i wait with great exitement for the end of this tale and any others you may be making. definitely keep up the good work. i do have one criticizm though...you REALLY need to work on your spelling!
milkatron chapter 21 . 10/10/2005
Can't say I was expecting that

Sweet, heh, no more Shade
OCAdam chapter 21 . 10/9/2005
Holy... wow, that isn't even enough of a word for this series. I just read your entire story, and I must say, this is really a great story. I hope you can get the final chapter up soon. G2G!

Da man, Adam
Warrior of Virtue chapter 21 . 10/8/2005
Nce. I'm looking forword to the next chapter.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
I look forword to the carnage.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
Nice. It is weird that you WASTED an entire chapter though.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 18 . 4/9/2005
Homosexual? I thought that John was male and Jackie was female! Hmm... Well, whatever. Nice short chapter.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 18 . 4/8/2005
Warrior of Virtue chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
Warrior of Virtue chapter 15 . 2/12/2005
Update soon. I hope there is lots of violence.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 15 . 2/12/2005
That wasn't very boring! I liked it, but I can't wait for the next one! (Umm... you said something about Axl actually being in the latest MegaMan games? I never knew that, I thought that you made him up!) Anyway it's good that you updated!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »