Reviews for Aria's Close
crystalgardian chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
O.O Holy crap... this works so perfectly with the "bad end" Mina though... a little out of character, if you've gone back to her and talked after defeating graham with the dracula souls, she says she would rather have soma be different on the outside and the same on the inside than the other way around, I don't think she would go along with it... BUT IT'S SO GOOD I LOVE IT!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This would be how I hope Soma would end up should he ever be taken by the darkness. Jusy because he is dark does not necassarily mean he is evil. And I'm glad Mina and Soma got together. About time I say! Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Yes it is of course good. It is in fact perfect even though unlikely to be canon. Oh but I do think this is excellent.
RE Lady chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Very good! I loved this chapter, it felt like u really put deep thought into it. which is what makes a wonderful chapter, i can't wait to read more of your stories.
until next time,
RE Lady
Christopher Boe chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
It's a bit mono-toned in feeling. You need to work on catching the readers attention. Overall, pretty good.
eclipsearikado chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
very nice in a depressing sort of way...which isn't, mind you, in any way a bad thing

yeah a little confuzzling about sending arikado somewhere over the rainbow. there's definitely great potential for continuing but it's very effective already as far as making people wonder if that was the initial any case...heh good job!
tooshy chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Very interesting story. I really liked it, it shows a lot of personality. I think you should continue it, but EQUALLY, it's good on its own as the one chapter.
Dark-Titan chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Well I've never seen something like this before, but this isn't finished. There are quite a few things that you can do with this story, like when the next Belmont comes to try and defeat Soma. Well anyways, I look forward to more!
Lady Lunar Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Cool! Where did he send Arikado too? Are you going to finish it?
R.D chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Woah freaky! And cool, but I higly doubt Mina would give herself to darkness that easily, she is the daughter of a priest. And what happened to Arikado/Alucard?

Sweet ending, really touching in an angsty way _
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
O.O So...Soma is Dracula, but Dracula is not neccisarily Soma... _ that actually reminds me of an episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. What a mind job. What exactly did he do to Alucard? Send him back in time? And he made Mina a vampire? Very sweet ending...but...woah. Great job! Like it much!