Reviews for Karl's Prayer for the Soldiers
Tempest chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Go your poem! It fits fairly well and go Karl (and his supa minty minty eyes).
Hirvegil Gilraen chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Greetings, elf. I suppose you remember me...Even though I purged all my zoids fics here, I'm still on your list? Wel, I still have a story if you want to read my works. Just dropped by to see how well you're getting...I'll be back.
MengHuiNuo chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I liked this one, it was good. I'm not much of an anime person so I don't think I understood it, but it was funny. The prayer was funny. .:Hannah:.
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Strange... but funny. I was expectig seriousness, and some more insites though. Verry good otherwise...

Maelgwyn
Shadow Vixen chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I tell you no lie. I sat here laughing my head off because I believe you have truly captured and shoved the essence of a soldier into a nut shell.

I have never seen Karl written so, pardon my wording, but VULGAR! But, I honestly believe that he was very IC for a soldier and commanding officer.

I love the way this story had a twist of humor and angst to it.

I cannot put into words how much I absolutely loved these three little lines...

"And the wisdom of hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off."

"And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow."

"When I am having a really bad day, and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!"

Ah, the bitter sweet prayer of a soldier.

Wonderful!