Reviews for Six Moves
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
You shouls write a sequal to this.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Joey seems a bit OOC. Too smart or something, yaknow?

This is interesting, but I have a feeling I'm not ready for Friends fanfiction yet.
Wilde and Douglas' Lovechild chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Of all of your stories I've read, this is my favourite. It's cute and angsty at the same time. You're a talented writer, but some parts could use a little improvement. I found that some of the dialogue and descriptions were awkward. The kissing seems a little...cheesy. I like the fact that you have a good grasp on grammar, because that's so hard to find nowadays. And, as kind of a sidenote, someone told me that the best thing you can do for your writing is to read. Just passing along the message. I love this story and keep writing. We need more Chanoey!
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that is a funny convincident

yesterday i wached some episodes from season 10 and as i saw the scene with the 6 moves again i thought that from there on it would be fun to write/read a story about chandler and joey, an hey there it is funny

i liked it, good written and an interesting twist

would have been good if the writers would have got the guts to do that for real

i always loved the mondler pairing but i also thought that the end of the show was a bit too much love and peace and happiness for everyone

oh, of course not for everyone because joey was clearly left out of all the "let's all get married and be so conservative that maybe everyone will throw up at the finale"

oh my, thats a lond review, sorry to fill your review up
Jaysca101 chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Nice story
Leondra chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
:sniff: It didn't have to be a filler. You *could* have made it into a happy ending. But, even though it's mildly depressing, this was great writing. The remaining moves were wonderfully written, and I love how you incorporated things from the show into this. Especially Joey thinking the "penis cake" looked delicious. Great job!
aa cohen chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
This is so sad and depressing- the same feelings I felt the whole entire 10th season. Actually, I felt like that every season, but I at least still had some hope that Joey and Chandler would kiss or something would happen between them before the show ended. I thought for sure that the writers would make them kiss like they did at New Years for the finale. All they had them do was hug, and that ended the relationship of Joey and Chandler, the only relationship that made sense on Friends. ehh. Great story though, sorry for the venting when I should be reviewing.
Chrysler chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
I don't much like the ending but it was still great.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
No! You have the power! Change the ending! If anyone can do it, you can. I believe in you. Chandler's Gay, he's just in denial. It wouldn't be that hard to make something happen that is a better ending than this. Gaw! Stupid Monica! And shame on Chandler for keeping himself in the closet. He just needs to step out and slam the door. That'd be the best thing to do.
*sigh* But it was still good writing. And yes, you were backed into a corner. It's not fair at all.
Jana chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
This turned out really good! Glad I could be of help.

Don't let the direction of the show influence you. That's whats so great about fanfiction... we can do what we want!

Take me for example... doubt the 'Friends' people will *ever* throw into the storyline that Chandler is Santa Claus! :-D

MTLBYAKY

Jana~
hellie chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
I liked it, but it ended too fast
apennamedanika chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
aww! I don't like the end :-(

But this fic rocks - I knew the second I saw that scene that somebody would be writing a fic on it. J/c are so cute!
Cress chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Well I may, in future, flesh out and alter the ending. I might even manage to turn it into yet another happily ever after. But right now I feel like wallowing in bitterness and disgust about how Chandler could possibly choose that bitch Monica over Joey.
Helga Von Nutwimple chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Oh, man... poor boys.

There's so much story here, very condensed. I felt a little cheated (in a good way, you definitely left me wanting more); you'd come up with this awesome plot twist - I was particularly intrigued by your idea of Kathy operating as sort of Chandler-patch for Joey - and then it'd fly by in a paragraph. It was almost like reading a treatment of a much, much longer story... any way you could be bribed into an expansion?