Reviews for To Cast These Spells
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
Loved it, will there be a final sequel?
daisycb chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
please finish this
xxnarufanxx chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
wow an amazing story! i would love to know what happens from here on. will hermione survive?will harry be maimed and what happens to his relationship to severus?
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
interesting
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Wow. This was good too. Melancholy, but good. Do you still write somewhere? Please say you do.
the cookie crumbler chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
It's a shame you seem to have stopped writing i haven't come across such well characterized fanfic i quite a long time. I especially like your theories on Patroni and other spell work.

it's impressive just what lengths you feel are needed to break Harry and just what you allow him to hold up under. It's rare to find stories pre book six that have such a grasp of the potential of Snape and even post DH your idea of him holds up even if some of the fine details have been proved different.

I would love to see more of your work but as that seems unlikely i will thank you for what you have accrued thus far an happily come back to it again.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
great story
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
I find this ending severely lacking in the epilogue department, I must say. Very well written characters, though. Very realistic. I've been finding it harder lately to find stories like that.
Heksie chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Well, that is an evil ending.
Goldensong chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
I really enjoyed this arc of stories. Thank you.
introvert2005 chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
I just got done reading both parts of this story, and I loved it. Is there any more to it? Please say there's a third part...PLEASE!
Qem chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
I hope that was Harry at the end, that was sinking into unconsciousnes... o.o;
fallen angel chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
ah! ur evil! ok, wheres the next one? u did this with the first one in the series too...evil evil evil! um, ya, take that as a compliment, kinda, but, all in all, the suspense it great, but it feels like you just leave the story unfinished...its great to have a cliff-hanger ending to a chapter, but not a story-to fix this i would just combine all of the series into one-but given its on , it doesn't really matter *shrug* so...

thanks for writing!

fallen angel
Araine Whitefang chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Nevermind what I said earlier. I should read author pages more often. Good info on where to find anticipated sequels.

...doh
Araine Whitefang chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Nonono... not fin. Please don't make me resort to begging for the next installment... It's ripping, it's beautiful.