Reviews for To Cast These Spells
Lotte12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
im shocked and horiffied that you havent got hundreds of reviews! this is a great fic, and i have just finished reading the previous one. update, please. great writing style, though a bit more description would be good. you ahve conducted harrys thoughts, emotions, and actions well - to which im glad. ill add you to my favs list, but please update ASAP. you have talent, lets see it.
Vaengir chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
So touching... I have a weird taste in stories. Anyways, I loved it!
Loretta chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this series. Will the third part be out soon? Will you post it at ?
venus4280 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
Damn, Damn, Damn- That was awesome! Oh my God, I am speechless, my typing-fingers, practically paralyzed. I have some real issues with the Harry-Remus thing, I have to tell you, and yet, it all fell into place. You have to write more, please, and soon. I must know... Please let Hermione be okay, let Harry be okay... really, this has been dark enough, don't you think? Wow- I actually believe the series may end this way, with Harry dying, taking his own life, knowing that is the only way to kill Voldemort...
Awen chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
This is the end?
Well it is a brilliant story but to end it like this *sniff*!
YOu should write another sequel
Saavik13 chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
ahahahahahah!
what a cliffie!
loved it.
Lady Lightning chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
that was great!
ahappyjtm chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Like this much, can't wait to read the third part. Smiles warmly at the author.
Mikee chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
"~Fin" ... ?
You're stopping there.? NO, please.
xikum chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
I have read this a couple times now. It was so moving, I did not know what to say the first time, so I left it for the second. I still don't have proper words. The scene with VOldemort was amazing. Whre did he get the inspiration, the knoledge that in casting the killing curse on himself, it would kill Voldie? And he was willing to die in doing it...but it sounds like he will live, right? Please! He's always been someone else's tool; and Sev has been forlonger than Harry's been alive, or about as long. They deserve a chance at their own lives, and happiness. Hopefuly, Remus can understand that the reason he & Harry were drawn together was their mutual greif over Sirius, not that they were ever meant to be? Remus would seem too much like a surrogate father, as Sirius was, to really be Harry's lover, itseems to me. Although it wouldn't be the first time the 2 types of love got confused when folks are greif-striken.
Perhaps, with Voldie's death, Hermione's magic will return? Was some link made between he & her when he possessed Harry, as when the link was made between Ginny & Tom? Only this isn't 16 year old Tom, this was full-fledged Voldie.
Please, please continue soon!
Kristine Thorne chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
Wow! That was utterly fantastic. But poor Hermione. Can't wait for the next in the trillogy.
wingedlover27 chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
This is a great story. keep up the good work. I look forward to more interaction between Harry and Snape. Will you address the reason as to why Severus wasn't killed when he was discovered?
The Cat That Killed Curiosity chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Alright, cough up more of this, like NOW! Is very good, but i would appreiciate it to be longer, far longer.
bramblerose-proudfoot chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Incredible chapter. Looking forward to more.
DragonSoul chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
wow. I've read through To Dream These Dreams and this in the last... half hour, hour? and I'm hooked on your work. Cant wait for the next chapter of this!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »