Reviews for My Sunshine
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 2/3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! 3
MissTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
The part with Rogue's real mother is so sad. It's so well written.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Of note, I've been working my way up to this one. It's one of my ABSOLUTE favorite of your Jean and Rogue stories. It kind of... works well in covering the full spectrum of their show canon relationship as well as the possible projected future (maybe comic canon) relationship, and I always ALWAYS love friendship-bonding fics and the reality that these two really can understand each other very well and can, perhaps, help each other in ways many others may not expect. :)

Also, I always tear up as well at the unlocked memory. It is so very sweet - even with the slightly sad, melancholic undertones.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great story! Totally awesome!
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really love the way you write. The way you can take something for your head and pain it in the mind of your readers. That story was beautiful, great job :)

Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I don't remember reading this story, but a review given back before I created an account here shows that I did. I may or may not have cried when I first read it, but I just cried now. You did a beautiful job with this story.
casakitten chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Reviewing another one of your beautiful fanfics. I liked this even more than I did "Sweet Dreams". You write Rogue and Jean completely in character, and all while showing deeper sides of them. Your writing skills are astounding. Can we expect any more X-men: Evolution fanfiction anytime soon from you? I really hope so. Another instant favorite. )
Anna-x11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
VERY cute story. (it was a perfect one-shot)

You didn't cut it off too soon or give us unnecessary

info. it was just... perfect
Lekta chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I'm crying...that was so sad! But I'm guessing that was Rogue's real mother or was that Mystique? Because Rogue's real mother and father didn't exactly warm up to the idea that Rogue was a mutant. That's what caused her to run away and then Mystique said that she would take care of her. This is when Rogue started calling Mystique "momma" and this was also when she killed . This is info. about the comic book. I know this was Evolution. This was a great fic, I'm glad you showed Rogue and Jean getting along. You don't see that very often.
liliput83 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
that was beautiful...
McSatan chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That was a great story very beautiful!
Miss Ginny chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I really like this story. I find it very difficult to find stories where jean and rogue connect. usually i don't like using the name marie for rogue eitherm, but you wrote this story so well, and added it at just the right moment, i think you'ce changed my mind. This was a great story, and it was literally perfect.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Aaw. I always thought of how before Rogue was recruited, back in episode... 3? Jean was the one Rogue trusted, because Jean gave her the communicator. But after that, it looked like she hated Jean, which threw me off a bit. This was a fantastic look at their relationship. Great job.
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
good fic it was really nice and i think its the best jean/rogue friendship piece ive read so far, and ive read quite a few actually
Rangerfan2005 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Great story. This is the best fanfic I've read. For once, someone is portraying how Jean is is on the show, and not as a bad person, which she is not. Jean is a very down to earth and understanding person, and I am glad that finally, someone portrayed her as that, which is how she really is.
I am also happy that someone finally had Rogue and Jean as friends, instead of enemies, which they never really were in the first place, including on X Men Evolution.
Great fic :)