Reviews for The Meaning of Rue
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Your story was really good. _ And FYI, my nickname is also Rue, the same name as the Doll of Valen we all know and love. ;p
Rhinoface chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
WHO! Brilliant! Quite the talent you've got. *nods* Yes. Lots of potential.

*falls over laughing at Mint's jump-kick towards klepto_maniac0*

Ria
RennyKUNpow chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Very deep, very sad, and very beautiful. What to say? This was a very touching fic. You used a perfect amount of description, while the fic was also very well written. The Aeon/[relic] woman was a cool creation, and so was the black/watery thing Rue pulled her out of. I read both the Happy Ending, which was quite beautiful and heart touching, and i read the Sad Ending, which, in it's own way, was just as good, and still pretty much of happy ending (again, in it's own way). I send you honorable flames (what else? I am the Flame of Fiction after all).
Kairi21 chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Konnichiwa! I'm an inexperienced writer BUT there is one thing that I do know... I will learn from those better than me and guess what? You're one of them! I liked the sad ending better than the happy one though... ( am I evil or what?)_ Hope you would drop me a line bout my stories too coz I'd like some advice from a good story writer. Till you're nxt ToF fic, Sayonara.

Kairi21
Vickie1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Vickie: ;-; Sniff, sniff. Beautiful. Lovely. This story is the best I ever read... And it's making me cry! Wah!

Aurora: I never knew you like these types of stories.

Vickie: Sniff. It's not only that. Her writing is better than mine! Wah!

Aurora: To the author/authoress of this story, don't mind her. She's an annoying (expletive).

Vickie: Sniff. I hope you make more fanfics. Keep it up. You're on my Favorite Authors list. *Blows into the 102th tissue*