Reviews for Reflections of the Past
sakurayuri89 chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
a good story! thanks
sakurayuri89 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
ah, how sad.. i really want quatre pregnant.. huhu
Leatha chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
Hi !
I read both stories, they were great !
I especially like Leia XD
Guest chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Thank you for an amazing two stories I truly loved them both, and in its own way it was actually quite believeable.
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
love it :3 nice way to end too it also connects back to the beginning lol :) i hope theres more :3
lazyDog chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
i really like this fic as it really portraits the hardships of motherhood. Being fat , sluggish , morning sickness , moodiness and all. I can't believe how much pain pregnancy brings! It actually made me appreciate my mother more! All in all great read.
Aishikami chapter 29 . 1/12/2010
By all the gods, I wonder why have I not stumbled onto your story earlier.

For most of the time I read only one-shots (can't keep myself interested with a story for more than a few chapters). But your story it kept me mesmerized, interested and wanting more. :)

I am not good at complimenting or giving feedback, so I will just stick to saying that I loved it :)
Quimera16 chapter 29 . 3/31/2009
"Heaven help them all, since the Ancient was otherwise occupied…

…with her tail apparently."

LOL best lines EVER!

beautiful work ;)
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 29 . 2/28/2009
I love how you created this story, the Ancient is amusing.
Non-serious Seriousness chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
Suggestions: Odin should be sorcerer, and go off on an adventure to find a teacher, or a convenient white mage should arrive at the forest and coneniently run into Odin ;) Leia will be, as is obvious, the Ancient, so I'm thinking her future is obvious...And Layton will be a powerful...bearer? or some such, and the heir for Heero...So, like, if you ever do make a third, it should be with the newer generation? Though I guess that makes it more of an origional than anything, despite the casting for the parents.

Other then that *cough* I bet Leia really does look good in a tail ;)

And the situation with Gee might have hit home just a little more if we had, had access to memories from Duo when he was younger, and interaction with his not-so-hot tribe (though with Zechs and Wuffie now in control, that tribe is in for a major rehaul! ;)

HAHA! Baby torture! Cooing, baby talk! I think Leia now has my respect and sympathy...being subjected to that kind of attention, how utterly horrifying ;)

Regardless of you continueing or not, what I've read has been enjoyable to the max and an memorable experience. Because it's not all that often, I get an mpreg with plot, little to no cliche, and where the two aren't boinking each other at the beginning, middle, and end of every single chapter they aren't angsting in. You rock.
Non-Serious Seriousness chapter 27 . 4/28/2007
I couldn't resist commenting here (alas I have no FF account).

First) I love this story. It is one of the awsomest mpregs of it's kind. (not to mention 12 is my otp ;)

Second) It has inspired in me, a story background of similar qualities in as much as it is a race of one gender (forgive me? It was just too good a inspiration in the middle of writers block to pass up - and I don't plan on posting it anywhere) and from the end of your first book, or whatever, of this series...I wanted to have twins, but I always hate making twins in mpregs because it seems like that is the ONLY option for them...So I lighted upon the brilliant idea of having one of the twins not be exactly 'human' or of the race...And lo and behold, I read this chapter, and choke on my noodles! Apparently great minds think alike, eh? lol

Third) I am so effing happy Duo is back. Really. I cannot put it into words. I was so totally devided as an author and reader at the same time...in wanting Duo and his braid back, or leaving Heero with Kieran for the sake of poetic romantic nonsense. Now that we have him back? I'm ecstatic. You are such an amazing writer.
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 29 . 11/12/2006
This is awesome!

I hope you continue to write for the GW fandom...

Emma

ps: the prequel was just as awesome, if not awesomer...

You could be a realy author...
shonen ai fanatic 14 chapter 29 . 7/8/2006
i loved this story oh my god i thought duo wud be keiran foreva but we cudnt have that not with the kiddies n i had a suspicion the ancient wud be one of duo n heero's children
Diann chapter 29 . 2/10/2006
YAY! It was so good! I loved it! I kept smiling and laughing! I was reading during English...Im supose to be doing an essay but this is much more interesting than Englsih! I loved this fic! It was so suspenseful and unpredictable! Its been fun! Thank you! ::big huggles!::
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2006
Oh, that was rich! A nice combination of the two minds with that last statement, heavily balenced with a large dose of humor. The all mighty and powerful Ancient . . . is playing with her tail. *snort* There goes any respect, right out the window.