Reviews for Black Air
XxbellatragediaxX chapter 12 . 5/13/2006
Rocky Horror Picture Show BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! i might get it for my birthday monday. i love all of your stories. you got me to love kete.
FireFox ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
this is cool.
Mysteeqgurl chapter 14 . 8/29/2004
im confused, is dis the END?

but it was a really good story!

v
AngieX chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
aw, nice chapter. short but nice, so that the last chapter?
Aethaena chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
YAY! YOU UPDATED! *confides* it might not be soon, but i took a two month break from updating! I was lazy! Yay again for the update, it is veryverygood Update again ASAP- I understand if it isn't super soon for THIS fic, but update at least another one...?
~Suzuka
Silverfyshxin chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
good chapter
Lladyred01 chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
Aw. Absloutely loved when Nathan said he might be born soon. I was rolling on the floor, then my mom asked me "what's so funny." I told her and of course it made no sense but it was still very funny. Also liked how you showed everyone's mixed reactions. Oh know, poker with Remy: sounds muy interesante. Love this story and can't wait for more.
Accents are friggin hot.
Dark Dragon Fire Demon chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
awesome chapter! i loved it. please update again. are u gonna put the poker game in? that would be cool. then something happen to kitty like she get kidnapped or something and then pete go save her. that was a stupid idea but yea, i'm a stupid person. this is long so i'll close. till next time!
Caliente chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
Poor Kit-Kat. Having to deal with the stares... scary. I LOVE Nate in this story - he's fuckin' hilarious. :) And Domino is cool too. Poor Scooter, just outta high school and a father already. :P Anyway, great job! I LOVE your stories... made me actually like Pete. I had issues with his whole "eyepatch" thing to get chicks and the "coming back from the dead" thing Marvel does to death. *Sigh* X-Force, so much wrong, where to begin? *shakes head* Anyway, update soon plz! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. leXi
oldprydefan chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
So glad you updated. I was going into Pete withdrawal. I love non-angsty happy Nate. He's so much more fun than regular tormented Nate. And I love how he's making Scott and Jean so uncomfortable.
Just me and myself chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
Great story. I really like it. Please update ASAP.
Valley-Gurl101 chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
I died of a heart attack when you updated! YOU DID.. YOU DID... and I read it, and what I have to say is.. it was great... and ha.. Remy is going to clean their pockets, no one beats Remy at poker.. and please update soon, this ain't enough for me. PLEASE PLEASE
Lladyred01 chapter 5 . 2/2/2004
aww, they're gettin colser. I really like this story. I didn't know much about Wisdom but after reading some of your fics and lookin him up, he seems really cool. Besides with that accent he's gaureneteed to be cool. hehe. Awesome stuff.
Aethaena chapter 13 . 1/22/2004
Awesome chappie, you have to update soon Sorry i didn't review sooner, my computer was taken away!
~Suzuka