Reviews for Rurouni Soujiro:Bishounen Swordsman Romantic Story
Tomatosoup inc chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
haha... 'at the beginning of the Kyoto arc' 'he survived the Jinchuu arc' that's really creative use of the arcs. X) Loved it - the humor was really cheesy in a way - but at the same time it was just so funny you can't stop laughing. Great idea, great job! :D 'He's just a hobo' and 'but he was a bishounen'

"Even now, 10 years after the Kyoto arc, the name Soujiro no Tenken causes fan girls to scream."\

Hilarious! So origional1

Ja ne!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
more of this story _
asdfhjkah chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Well, other than the fact that you basically changed the names and a few minor things from vol 1, act 1 of the Rurouni Kenshin manga, it's good.
Jan-San144 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
What a fun story! (Damn.. my reveiws are all so similar...) Soujiro is my favorite! YAY! _
KenshinaMisaoKatsumi chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
SMILEY! That was a very funny rip off of the book that sits in my lap right now. You should keep going because I enjoyed it. I'll tell my brother to read this cuz he is a big Soujiro fan. This will help you get more fans that me! I also request you read Jan-San144's *my brother's* The Soujir Show and my fics! *I need fans* Sorry my review is so long! -Keni
Angrybee chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Highly highly highly amused! Hope to see more soon.

SMILEY!
EEevee chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Smiley _ it took a moment for me to catch onto that (I'm I slow or what? *groans*). Hehe, that was funny. Seta could be a much funner rurouni than Kenshin.
re weird chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
It's pretty funny, but you need to make it more different or over the top. but besides from that, this is a very good story.
Kaykoha Ayanithne chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
he he, that's great, can't wait to read more!