Reviews for Fragile
TheifOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Another GREAT story. Also a bit creepy,because this actually happened to me, only it was my cat(Do NOT laugh!)I was sitting there and for some reason he was dying and i sat by him thinking about how much i loved and would miss him. As soon as i woke up i ran to find him and hugged him. Dont think he was very pleased with that.U probably didnt want to know but oh way it was an AWESOME YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

TOH
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Another sad, but very enjoyable fic. You just love writing Marik dying, don't you? Lol. Well, I like reading it (does that make me a sadistic fangirl? Loljks.)! XD

It's interesting to see the Ishtars in these situations. It's fun exploring emotions, ain't it? :)

Nice job.
moggies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Crying again... You really have a great writing stlye.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I love your fics about the Ishtars. This one is no exception. Love the angst. It keeps making me think you can turn this into a longer fic about the dream coming true, though. That'd be cool. Well, keep up the good work!
saba chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
that had to be one of the best fanfics ever! write more, u are so talented

_
raven rae for short chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i just loved it exept for the part when ishizu thought marik was gonna die. marik is my favorit character because he has blonde hair like me and he is an egyptian "prince" he he! i like how marik is slightly eveil too.
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
wow...so good! I loved this job!_
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
"You know me . . . I always defy expectations."
Defenitly true...
Gods, this is like a 9/11 story, it's so sweet!
I used up three tissues!
MariksMyra1614 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
oh, how sad! thank goodness it was just a dream! keep up the great writing, you are my fave writer.
Captain Black Rum chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
That. Was. Awesome. It brought me to tears. You have a very powerful writing style that draws the reader into the story. I like how you showed Marik, Rishid, and Ishizu as a close family in your fic, because so many people just sort of ignore the fact that they -are- a family when they write their fics. Your writing is just so...I'm having a shortage of adjectives here.
-;; But keep up the good work! This is definitely going in my favorites.
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Nice, Daisy. It is nice. That isn't good enough? How about, wonderful? Better? Kay... ;
Also, Yami Yugi has saved little Yugi, Seto and Joey's souls from evil in the Japanese episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh. Hope your happy about that.
I hope you have time to read my updated Xmas story and pop into Korner for some RP.
*Labramon runs by, hyper*
Labramon: WOHO!
And excuse me... *Chases after Labramon with a net* Come back here!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Another col story :) Very touching and intriguing..I especially like the usage of the song. :) Please write more like this. :)
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Aw
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Mojobubbles: SO! I was all sad because there was no update on FT (which is probably my current favorite story _) BUT THIS MAKES IT ALL BETTER! *grabs Kamilah and reads*

Yami B: You people scare me. Does angst really make you that happy? oo

Mojobubbles and Kamilah: *ignore him*

Mojobubbles: *chewing on pen* *suddenly spits out pen and it flies accross the room* WAR! DRAFTED! HOLY CHEESE!

Kamilah: *listening to the radio* D00D! THAT'S WHAT AMY LEE SOUNDS LIKE!

Mojobubbles: ...moving on.

Kamilah: Yeah. .;;

Mojobubbles: *reading further* *chewing pen again* *whimpers out loud*

Kamilah: Aww...*shniff*

Mojobubbles: I know! *shniff* It's so...oh. oo A DREAM, HUH! that was rather sudden.

Kamilah: *at the end* *sniffs* AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE!

Mojobubbles: _ *skips off to finish writing her Ryou-Bakura-talking-in-a-cemetery-thing-that-is-not-shounen-ai*
Serenity Locke chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
oh wow, that was great, I hope you update really soon! Ja ne!