Reviews for Fate and Destiny
Criystal chapter 76 . 4/13/2006
Yes after more then two long years I've finally started reading this fanfict again and finishing the whole story . but it was awsome, I was laughing, crying (seriously I did cry) and be like aw that was so cute at the same time. I love your stores, there so good and I've totally been adicted over the part few days. I should start digging through your other stories for some good reading *grins evilly as dig through the collection*. Wow though I've like grew up with this fanfict, I must of been 13 when I started reading this and now I'm 17 XD how times flys by eh. Oh and thank you for mentioning me in the last chapter I was very touched and honoured for that. I really hope you continue your wonder works and I hope to read more of your wonderful works.
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 76 . 10/22/2005
great storie.
Valdimarian chapter 62 . 7/7/2005
I know this chapter was probobly uploaded AGES ago, but I thought I'd fill you in on something I've learned in my pokeing and prodding of Japanese culture, Gaki isn't just a rude way of saying kid or child. A Gaki is a spirit that in life ate and wasted so much food that it was cursed in the afterlife to be a spirit with an unquenchable hunger. But, if you think about how much food a little kid eats, it might make sence that way.
Valdimarian chapter 35 . 6/15/2005
I noticed this right off in this chapter, there's a cultural mixup with Valentines Day and Japan.

In Japan all the girls give the guys they like something on Valentines day, and the guys give the girls that gave them something chocolate. Also, if the guys REALY like the girl, he'll give her a white ribbon.

Now, after a century, I can bet that Inaki's family would manage to figure out the american Valentines Day, but that's what the Japanese Valentines Day (and White Day) are like.

(Clamp books are a supriseingly good refference for this :-p there are notes about valentines day and white day in xHolic volumes 4 and 5 -posibly 3 as well)

But damn, I love your writeing, you've displaced someone from my top 10 list for sure!
Valdimarian chapter 18 . 6/12/2005
I noticed something in the last chapter, but I didn't think much of it since then it might still have worked, but this chapter I couldnt ignore it. Inaki (his name was chosen because it's close to Inuki wasn't it?)'s outfit would be 200 years old now, but what about 100 years in the future, wouldn't it be 300 years old by then? Because I know at the start of the Meji era they were already starting to go towards English high style, and at the start of the 1900's they were industrializeing, and the old style outfits were being phased out.
Valdimarian chapter 15 . 6/12/2005
From what I've learned Iterasshai means "Good luck on your journey" but mostly it's like saying "your welcome" to "thank you" it's almost automatic.

Great story so far, I can only see it getting better.
chaoskyesfallenangel i think chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
heeheehee!_ chapter thirteen was so cute! XD i love the birthday!
Jasmine Fields chapter 76 . 3/3/2005
Beautiful story...

Though, confession-I sorta skipped alot of the Japanese...not because I don't have a sincere appreciation for other cultures (because I truly do), but mostly because the motley of intermixing it with the rest of the story kinda overwhelmed me some.

Anyway, as I was saying, beautiful story-took me 2 weeks to finish it and I *DO* love it. (Couldn't even stop mid-story to review-it was so intense). Great ending-lots of unexpected turns. Loved yasha's wish and loved the 'merging' of souls... very interesting and unique plot.

Thank you for such wonderful story-telling. I'm making sure that this gets puts somewhere in my faves!
LukeShaehl chapter 76 . 2/22/2005
After finally finishing the whole story, I have to say it's one of the best I've read so far. I had my doubts in the begining, but it turned out great.
LukeShaehl chapter 35 . 2/19/2005
It keeps getting better and better, I like how you have K and Inaki's relationship progressing and it was good to finally figure out what her past was.
LukeShaehl chapter 21 . 2/19/2005
The story is getting progressively better, and while I still haven't gotten to a part where anything related to the anime is involved, it is good nonetheless.
Shaehl chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
Pretty good so far, though sometimes it gets very confusing as to what's going on. One thing though, I don't see how this is related to Inuyasha in any way other than your two main character share the same first letter of their name with Inuyasha and Kagome, but maybe it's just because I haven't read it all yet...
kestral-tudorica chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
I love spicy food too! no...i LOVE LOVE _(insert other passionate word here) it. May i see inuyasha now, please?

heehee. comes from being chinese. i simply adore the cuisine of that place. indian food rox also. Oh, right. i love the story so far too.

the spicy food thing is a pet thing of mine. Heh, i was just so happy to see it here, and under yasha.
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 76 . 1/15/2005
OH

MY

GOD!

THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY!

I LOVED IT

I AM LIKE, SO SAD THAT IT'S OVER

I'VE GOTTEN USE TO READING IT. IT TOOK A COUPLE MONTHS TO FINISH...YA...

I STILL CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S OVER

::CRIES LOUDLY FOR HOURS::

JA NE

K

(i still think that the 'K' is funny in compairison to the story _

Ye will be sorely missed my fair maiden
Ks-Starshine chapter 76 . 1/9/2005
I know it's been forever and a day (at least to me) since you posted this last chapter, so I just wanted to start out by apologizing for taking so long to review. This chapter was of course absolutely wonderful. It is the perfect ending to the story. I liked how you worked Shippou back in. You fit him in well, it also leaves a hint of mystery for us to wonder about. As my final review I just wanted to add how truly gifted I think you are. You are a very skilled writer who can go far in the industry if that is what you desire. Keep writing!