Reviews for Fate and Destiny
snowecat chapter 58 . 6/22/2004
I've wondered what happened to this story, please keep going. What woke Inuyasha up? This is a VERY original take on reincarnation, and I hope you finish it. Wait till Inukai finds out Kalie's gone through the same thing, he's gonna want to kill something.
Laura-chan chapter 58 . 6/22/2004
Well, Inuyasha finally woke up... what will happen when Inaki will meet again Kalie?

I'm so curious... keep updating.
inu-fanforever chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
dang, I didn't think that inuyasha would be so cold. I hope that kalie and inaki start to talk to one another, it's going to be hard to watch him go through the same things that kalie did, but in a worse way b/c inu's being such a meany. Wonderful chapter for my most favoritist inu-fic in the world.
pomegranateflower chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
Sorry I didn't review these last two chapters...this last month has been NUTS getting ready for my trip. Okay, ::cracks knuckles:: let's get cracking!

Yes! Inuyasha's coming! And the way he woke up was very original, and VERY Inuyasha. Kalie aquiring her last battle wound must of woken Inuyasha's protectiveness.

Let's see - Kalie was originally Kikyou re-reincarnated. Which explains where the last little bit of soul Kikyou had in the final battle went. So Kagome was reborn inside of Kalie, just waiting to be awaken and merged with Kalie again. Am I right so far?

Okay, so now that Kalie has accepted Kagome, she - they are now all joined together into Kalie's conciousness. But I'm guessing more Kagome then Kikyou, since Kalie IS Kikyou in a weird way. I think I got it.

And now, combined with Kalie's wound, Inuyasha woke up when Inaki practiced with Tessaiga, 'ironically' the family heirloom for Inaki, Inuyasha reincarnated.

The only way I would guess the Tessaiga and the red outfit Inu wears was able to stay in such great condition near Inaki would be that Miroku and Sango was the beginning of their line. Err... - I'm not sure I can even explain it but yeah...

There's really not much to comment on, since, like Inuyasha, everything was pretty much straightforward - leaving nothing in the dark to ponder about; save one thing.

What DID Inuyasha wish for? Maybe he wished for him and Kagome to be reincarnated in a time when everything is perfect for them and peaceful or something like that.

I guess this is my last review, for now. ::sniffles:: It figues I would leave just when this story starts to pick up and include INUYASHA of all people. Poo. Darn.

Yeah, so I guess I'll see - err, write you later.

nanda-callisto chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I love this story...I can't have enough. I check every day for updates!
Briar Noir chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
Now it's time to toture Inaki with Inuyasha is it?

I love it!

You've taken the concept of reincarnation to a whole new level. Maybe you can mess with Inuyasha's perception this time, rather than his host(like you did with K). So he can grasp a better understanding of what it's like to be mesured up to someone else, ne?

Ishkabod chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
wo ho another great chappie thanks for writeing although the japanese is getting confuseing and hard to decifer but i'll try and work on that. I'm enjoying it too cuz it's forceing me to try and remember what you added last chapter in terms of vocab. soo great job and keep it up. I'm waiting for the next chapter.

InbredSuzy chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
Yeah! Inuyasha in all his cockiness! I've been waiting for this! Poor Inaki! I hope he figures this out soon. I bet he's gonna have to see Kalie about this. I hope she can help him thourgh this. How scary to see how much he's going to change. His transformation will be much more painful, won't it? Once again, you have amazed me! You are such a great writer! Ja ne!
Izayoi chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
Aw...crap. Why is it Inuyasha is so violent all the time. Seriously, Kagome at least had the decency of being kind to Kaelie, although Kagome was annoying. Why does inuyasha always resort to violence...:sigh:

I do hope K tells Inaki about everything soon, that way, Inaki wont have to suffer as much.

This is seriously getting annoying...I wonder if Inaki's personality is going to change.

I dont want him to change! I like him, he's not rude or arrogant as Inuyasha, he's sensitive and nice...:sighs:

I hope you do consider that, if Inuyasha and Inaki does merge, I hope Inaki doesnt change as much.

Awaiting your next update,

I wonder if Sam is Sango? hmm...
Zammie chapter 58 . 6/21/2004
Most definitley one of the most unusual ways I have seen someone regain their past life in a reincarnation fic. Great Chapter!
Ks-Starshine chapter 57 . 6/20/2004
Great chapter! I love how you are incorporating Inaki's experience with thie whole reincarnation thing now. I also really enjoy their interactions in this shapter. you let them loose again, giving them a more free rein. It's nice to see them really be themselves. Great job! Keep writing!
inuchik chapter 57 . 6/18/2004
great job!

i love this story so much, keep up the flow of great ideas :)
bagira chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I'm 'Highly Recommending' this fic! I didn't know you could do that, but now... HEE! _
funmaker chapter 57 . 6/15/2004
Sorry, Gome, Desole! I'm so sorry for not reviewing! I loved this chapter out of all of them! And I hope my hunch about Inaki is wrong (Inaki's going to grow silver hair and dog ears (look like Inuyasha)) its probably right! C U L8R funmaker
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 57 . 6/15/2004
T-T *grins* ooh... Inuyasha coming in with a bang! Inaki!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »